Poly to TTC and MK??

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
How far is the TTC from the Poly? I think I read somewhere it is 4 miles. Can this be right? I thought you could walk. Also is there a direct monorail to MK? Is the boat faster or the monorail?? thanks...amy

The TTC is right next to the Polynesian (touching the Polynesian property). You can take the monorail to the MK from the TTC and it goes right through the Contemporary and non-stop to the MK but it is just as easy to go to the lobby and get the monorail to the MK. You do stop at the GF but it is not much of a wait. The boat goes directly from the Polynesian to the MK also and you can pick that up at the dock at the end of the marina. The boat is a nice ride and we usually take it going back because there is never a line.

We usually only go over to the TTC for the monorail to Epcot.

The TTC is right next to Poly-about a 5 minute walk from GCH.You can take the monorail from the 2nd floor of GCH directly to MK-it stops at TTC then GF then MK.We took the boat 1 night from MK to Poly because the line for the monorail was really long.It stops at GF first then the Poly-maybe 10-15 minutes or so.
If you are going to Epcot it is MUCH easier to walk over to TTC and take the monorail directly over.If you take it from the GCH you have to go to MK then switch monorails to Epcot.
Hope this helps!
Kim

What about when you go anywhere besides MK or Epcot? Is it easiest to walk to TTC and take a bus from there, or do the buses from the Polynesian work well? Do you catch the buses at GCH?

When we stayed at the Poly for 10 days, we only took the bus once or twice. We would always walk to the TTC or take the monorail. It just seemed faster. If we got the bus at Poly, it would almost always make several stops at the GF which seemed as if we sat forever at that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter