Polynesian Concierge PS Help

Kreid001

Earning My Ears
OK Experts, I need a little information.

This is my first trip to WDW. We're staying at the Polynesian, LV Concierge, for 10 days in April. I just sent an email to the planning staff and got a phone call back within just 3 hours. OK, so far so good.

I had asked him to make 3 PS arrangements for Character Meals, yes, including Cindy's Table. I also asked him to book the Breathless for Illuminations. They took my CC number for Cindy's. They asked for room preferences, if we're celebrating special events (I was so tempted to say yes, but we aren't), etc. He was very helpful.

Here's the thing... Right before we hungup he said that it would be a good idea to try to get the Cindy's PS myself, as well. That way, getting a better chance of a seating. I said OK, no problem. SO the question is... should I also try to make the other PS arrangements my self as well? Should I try to book the Breathless too? I was hoping to put the work on them (remember, I'm paying about $1000 extra for the "Concierge Experience") and not have to worry about calling CRO everyday at 7am. Sorry, 6:58 am. :) Anyway what do you think? Do you know of any "services" outside of concierge that try to make PS for you?

Thanks!

i'd call back and make sure they are going to get the cindy ressie- they say that conc cant get the cindy ressie any longer- but the wl and gf got ours for this jan, easily! give it back to them to worry about not you

You should definitely try for the CRT ressie also. Concierge does not guarentee you any PS. If they are not successful, you will be disappointed that you didn't give it a shot also.

Good luck,

Teresa

We are staying Poly concierge in 10 days. I too requested reservations for Cindys. They also told me to call and try to get them myself. I did try but could not get them. Concierge got them for me. One thing to mention they did not call or email me that they got the reservations. I called Dining that evening to confirm and they gave me the PS number. You might want to request that they call and let you know if they got the PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter