Pool hopping

SoccerDogWithEars

DIS Veteran
We are going in early May, and I know that the DVC site still says "in the first phase of reopening" that pool hopping isn't allowed for members, but does anyone know if this is opening back up? Are we still the the "first phase?"

We are going in early May, and I know that the DVC site still says "in the first phase of reopening" that pool hopping isn't allowed for members, but does anyone know if this is opening back up? Are we still the the "first phase?"
Pool hopping is still suspended. Given that many feature pools have resorted to waiting lists for guests due to social distancing restrictions, I would not expect to see it reinstated any time soon.

I wouldn't hold my breath until capacity restraints are lifted. Once that happens then maybe. I've never understood the interest in this benefit though.

Does anyone know if Pool Hopping is allowed now for DVC renters, now that capacity restraints have been lifted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter