Pool Question?

bdmphs

Got to Love Donald!
We recently returned from the DLH in CA and my 3 1/2 year old was in love with the little water slide at the pool. I know there is a little one at SSR but how about Boardwalk or OKW or any other DVC. We are planning to go the WDW in april an we need a pool with a slide for him...Any help?pirate:

The Boardwalk has a great slide......Keiser Coaster. It a slide that you shoot out of a clowns mouth. The only thing is that he would have to go down by himself. Last year my yougest went down fine with a set of swimmies on. I just waited at the bottom and scooped her up. As far as other slides, I'm not familiar with any.
Brownie

Toddler slides at SSR and at BCV (in the ship part of SAB). Boardwalk only has one slide - its one of the more intense slides. The one at OKW looks fairly intense - less than the one at BWV, though - but as I recall looked like it might be tunnelled. WL has only one slide, but its on the wimpy side.

The slide at OKW is a big sand castle, and you come out a Mickey shaped "door".

I haven't personally viewed the toddler slide at SSR but it may be the way to go. We went to BCV this past May and from looking at the pictures beforehand I thought that the slide in the shipwreck portion of SAB would be perfect for my 3-year-old, however, she refused to go on it because the water at the bottom of the slide was a bit too deep for her despite the fact that it is in a relatively shallow area. Who knows...maybe she's just a shrimp but it's something to keep in mind when you're trying to make your decision.

I haven't personally viewed the toddler slide at SSR but it may be the way to go. We went to BCV this past May and from looking at the pictures beforehand I thought that the slide in the shipwreck portion of SAB would be perfect for my 3-year-old, however, she refused to go on it because the water at the bottom of the slide was a bit too deep for her despite the fact that it is in a relatively shallow area. Who knows...maybe she's just a shrimp but it's something to keep in mind when you're trying to make your decision.

Mine at that age LOVED the SAB slides, but didn't like the shallow water slides at Blizzard Beach. So its going to be a "your child may vary" situation.

We were at SSR last December. My 2 yo DD loved the small slide at the main pool. I think I spent 90% of my pool time catching her off the slide and lifting her back out of the pool to do it again...and again...and again...

My five year old DGD spent over 45 minutes on the small slide at BCV. It's behind the big one (which she wouldn't even consider!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter