Pop Century Room Renovations

The coffe supplies are found in a set of compartments in the top drawer of the coffee station. Was the entire supply carrier empty? Too bad.
I searched every nook and cranny I could find but maybe I missed it! There were two disposable cups near the coffee maker but that's all we could find. Not a big deal, if we were staying longer I would have called the front desk!

We will be checking into Pop for 5 nights starting Nov 26. We have booked preferred but requested a renovated room as my sister has asthma and the hard floors are much better than carpets. We would also love the coffee maker! Do you think there will be any preferred rooms that have been renovated by then? Anyone have a crystal ball? LOL :genie:

We will be checking into Pop for 5 nights starting Nov 26. We have booked preferred but requested a renovated room as my sister has asthma and the hard floors are much better than carpets. We would also love the coffee maker! Do you think there will be any preferred rooms that have been renovated by then? Anyone have a crystal ball? LOL :genie:

Logically, bldg 10 should be done by then. But delays or extra work needed could change that.

So I just did my on-line check in for our trip in early November on MDE, and I didn't get asked for any room preferences....I got asked about my credit card and cell number and email address to send confirmation of our room number. Is it because I did this on MDE and not on my computer?

So I just did my on-line check in for our trip in early November on MDE, and I didn't get asked for any room preferences....I got asked about my credit card and cell number and email address to send confirmation of our room number. Is it because I did this on MDE and not on my computer?
I can only find room request options on the actual website. I just pull it up in my browser and adjust things as needed

Could anyone who is there or who will be arriving soon as about the dates for the declining mouskeeping offer. I'm wondering if it will be there when I arrive in 26 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger::maleficen:ccat::hmghost::stitch::simba::dumbo::maleficen:figment:

I would love to know as well and Kindermouse, my countdown says 26 days too!!!!

This 2nd test is scheduled through September 30th.

Thanks @sky13! That's exciting news! We check in Friday so I'll be sure to ask about this.

One question I will also ask (if I'm able to stay in my room the full trip, 2 different reservations) is if we can opt out of the 'departure night' between reservations and receive a credit for that? In our case we have a 1 night room only reservation at the beginning of our trip and if we stay in the same room it will mean we've only been in it for a few hours. I'll keep you posted for others who may be in a similar situation.

If you stay in the same room, even if the first night is just a few hours, it isn't reasonable to expect the credit for the one night reservation. It's also your final night of that reservation, and the credit isn't offered for the final night.

I couldnt make requests on the app, just on the website. Go to MDE via the website and click on your plans, then click on update your check in information then edit your room request. Even then the website was wonky with me and nothing would load from the pull down options until I log in on google chrome in incognito mode. in incognito I could see all the options and it save it just fine.

This 2nd test is scheduled through September 30th.

Rats, foiled again. I arrive on the 30th but I start my trip with one night at ASMo since I added a day to the trip and pop didnt have availability. I dont check in to Pop until the 1st.

I wonder if I can opt in on the 30th. I remember another poster here saying that the computer had her opting in for the GC deal the day before she got there (which was odd because she hadn't opted in and did want mousekeeping service. Maybe I can make this work for me as well.

I wonder if I can opt in on the 30th. I remember another poster here saying that the computer had her opting in for the GC deal the day before she got there (which was odd because she hadn't opted in and did want mousekeeping service. Maybe I can make this work for me as well.

I'm checking in at pop on the 30th. How would I opt in the day before I arrive?

Got word that building 7 opened today! My SIL checked in today, but asked to be moved to another building because the paint fumes were too strong (moved to building 9). We check in tomorrow! Stay away Irma!!
Oh this is good news!!! Hopefully they start building 6 soon and both sections of the 70's are incident free!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter