POP century rooms

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
We are going in October (Myself, DGS 4, DS 23 and his DGF). In the room at POP I will need a space for my ecv and a I wanted to order a fridge for the room. Is this going to be too crowded? Is the handicapped room bigger & do they have HR with two beds? TIA.

Do you even need a handicapped room? All of the rooms will accommodate an ECV as long as you do not need to use it in the room.

With three adults it would be too crowded IMO, plus you pay extra for the third adult...can't remember the amount but it's around 15.00 a night for an addl. adult. Pop Century has HA rooms with two doubles but there is extra space taken up by needing a larger bathroom, so really you'd be better off booking two rooms since a HA room that accomodates four, while feasible, might be a bit "tight".

Thanks--I "might" be able to lift enough to get into a tub by then (I'm hoping) but just in case I've been letting DGS take his "bath" in the "indoor rain" and he loves it (thankfully because when he was younger he hated the "indoor rain"). I was thinking of booking a second room using the AP rate but can always go without a fridge if it means more room in the room--it's not a medical necessity for this trip. DS and his DGF will only be there 3 nights so we can make it work if we have to. We're very organized and don't plan on spending much time in the room anyway. (Out late at MNSSHP 2 of the 3 nights). I also thought of getting a cooler to put under the sink so it's out of the way.

Sorry Belle, didn't realize there were other issues. Pop does have some HC rooms with double beds. There is a thread in the Resorts board that shows the locations and whether or not it is double or king.

TalkingHands--no problem. I was rear-ended in April and (in addition to increasing my other cervical & neurological issues) it affected my lower back and knees & ankles. (ankles--go figure) Because I saw her coming and tried to avoid her by driving up the median (obviously didn't work--but I did save the car in front of me from being involved :goodvibes) the general consensus is I just locked up when I saw her coming, plus the bounce UP the median, and woolaa--reinjured and new injuries. But I SWEAR that I am going to be able to get into my tub soon!!!! I'm a "soaker" in the tub and have missed it!!! (That hydrotherapy pool just ain't the same thing--especially since you can't just relax in it--you have to "excercise"!!!) I'm down for a HC room now but will be calling to change to a standard room as soon as I am able!!!!!! I thought I had read/heard that they did have rooms with 2 beds which is what I need and probably why the CM didn't say anything about the number of people (4) and a handicap room only accomodating 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter