POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang,
I Was asked to cover some more overtime, this time it's driving the chief around manhattan. He is the division 1 chief, so he covers midtown only. Which is all of time square. So tomorrow morning i have to go pick up the command car and then go pick him up and its off to times square!:banana: I have to get to bed, good night all.

Hi all,
So guess who can't sleep??? I have to be up in exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes to go get the chief. I'm wide awake. Tomorrow will be like this, first this :coffee: :coffee: than :yay: :yay: then tomorrow night :cloud9:

All through the cruise we talked about it, and she told me that my main choice (vacation planner) wasn't a good one because alot of the CM's there are full time and don't really like the CP's. And then when we finished with the cruise, no one else was coming so we sat and chatted with her and other CP CM's about the program for about 5 minutes. So I really got excited about it. Now I need to start stalking the mailman!

How long is Spring advantage? I think you will be gone by the time we arrive in November :(

You really will have a blast! My roomie and good friend was a vacation planner, they get to sit in the AC!! how nice!! woohoo!! She liked it alright, said it was super busy all the time though, so you have to really like that :)

I loved being int he resorts and was not a big fan of beign an attractions hostess, it was just too hot.

Hi gang,
I Was asked to cover some more overtime, this time it's driving the chief around manhattan. He is the division 1 chief, so he covers midtown only. Which is all of time square. So tomorrow morning i have to go pick up the command car and then go pick him up and its off to times square!:banana: I have to get to bed, good night all.

Hope your having fun!

Happy THanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

sst.jpg

Hi all,
Happy thanksgiving everyone!! So as i posted before, i drove the chief around times square yesterday. While in the heart of times square, we saw a very strange thing and of course i took my cell phone camera and took some pics for you guys.

FDNYPICS20071005.jpg
[/IMG]

FDNYPICS20071006-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi everyone !
We had a great thanksgiving ! We went to see the new movie enchanted and I LOVED it ! It is one of my favorites now !

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I can't even begin to tell you how busy we have been. And we just got back from a week long visit to Ohio to see the in-laws.
I hope you all are doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I can't even begin to tell you how busy we have been. And we just got back from a week long visit to Ohio to see the in-laws.
I hope you all are doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Welcome back, glad you had a good time! I would strangle myself if I had to spend 1 week with my ILs! :laughing: ;)

Alright let's see!!!

ROMAN had his appt. today!!!!!! They think they may see fluid in there!!! :banana: I know that's not good for him at all, but it can clear! So he is on drops for his ears for 1 month and then we have a follow up appt.

This is my latest mouse creation:

view_listing.php

Hope you like!

Thats great news about Roman! He'll be fine. He prolly hears fine, and just is ignorning you guys. ;)

Michelle - have you thought about starting a MYSPACE page to dsiplay your items? Ive gotten friend requests from jewelery companies...and if you serach for ecclectic people, and linked to your page - you could really gfet stuff started.

Search hairdressers, and artsy farsty people. KWIM?

Michelle--That's great news! So hopefully that'll clear up quickly.

Okay, peeps, I'm off to Never Neverland! We are leaving here in about 25 minutes, then to Philly overnight, then leaving at 3:30 AM :faint: for our 6am flight. See you in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter