Porter Airlines - Not Disney related

No feedback here. But I am anxiously looking forward to when they start flying to Orlando

Porter is generally good. The staff have always been great, seats are a mixed bag. It is generally worth it to upgrade to extra legroom or reserve. Not entirely sure how comfortable an E2 would be on a 4+ hour flight from out West to one of Porter's hubs. Service on flights over 2.5hrs is also expanded over what is offered on under 2.5hrs.

As for Porter going to Orlando? Maybe sometime in 2024. By end of 2023 Porter will have 30 E2s in the air. Most of that capacity is going to go to filling in the gaps that Westjet left when they pulled operations into Calgary. In total Porter has 50 firm and 50 options for the E2s. YYZ to LAX/SNA etc would probably be their first target since Westjet just left that route.

Porter is generally good. The staff have always been great, seats are a mixed bag. It is generally worth it to upgrade to extra legroom or reserve. Not entirely sure how comfortable an E2 would be on a 4+ hour flight from out West to one of Porter's hubs. Service on flights over 2.5hrs is also expanded over what is offered on under 2.5hrs.

As for Porter going to Orlando? Maybe sometime in 2024. By end of 2023 Porter will have 30 E2s in the air. Most of that capacity is going to go to filling in the gaps that Westjet left when they pulled operations into Calgary. In total Porter has 50 firm and 50 options for the E2s. YYZ to LAX/SNA etc would probably be their first target since Westjet just left that route.
I would love if Porter flew to SNA!

I've only been on the Porter prop planes out of Billy Bishop, and it was great. Best views flying out of Toronto, bar none. And service was honestly pretty good.

I'm sure that flights out of Pearson will be the same.

We use Porter a lot and have never had issues. Two more flights planned in the next 2 months 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter