Portofino Bay Hotel - 1 Hour Happy Hour May 8, 2004

Grumpy'sMom

<font color=9999FF>I promise to never take my towe
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I just read in Travel & Leisure magazine that on May 8, 2004, there will be a complimentary one hour happy hour at the Portofino Bay Hotel. This is what it says:

"Join Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Travel + Leisure Golf, and Loews Hotels By The Pool

Celebrate the Live Lighter Happy Hour Series, coming to the Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando, a Loews Hotel, on May 8, 2004. Guests staying at the resort on May 8 will enjoy a complimentary one-hour happy hour."

They don't give a time or anything. Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone's interested. I won't be there, so please have a drink for me.

I got so excited when I read your thread title. I thought that Loew's was going to have a "Happy Hour" sale on their rooms on May 8th. Boo Hoo :(

Hopefully, someone else will be more appreciative of your post and enjoy all those drinks. :teeth:

All I needs a cheap air fare and to convince my DW that I am saving money:crazy: and I'll be there :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter