PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL Information

We have a one bedroom hospitality suite, garden view reservation for late October, 2014. Any suggestions for a location request? One member of our party has mobility issues so I'm thinking the closer to the dock the better. Or, if she's having a good day, closer to the walkway to the parks.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

We have a one bedroom hospitality suite, garden view reservation for late October, 2014. Any suggestions for a location request? One member of our party has mobility issues so I'm thinking the closer to the dock the better. Or, if she's having a good day, closer to the walkway to the parks.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

The dock is on the walkway, so ask for something close to the dock which is in the West Wing. I'm not sure if there are hospitality suites in the West Wing. I know there are Portofino Suites and Villa Suites.

I saw that one of the restaurants at Portofino have a character dinner meal. Does anyone know which characters are usually there?

I am in the process in having a new up to date sticky for PBH.

This original thread began 14 years ago and has very little activity the past (almost) 2 years now.
A few questions here and there for postings.

Do continue to post here until a sticky can be created.

This thread is still being read and continues to serve a purpose but, we need an updated one to show off how fabulous this hotel really is!

I am in the process in having a new up to date sticky for PBH.

This original thread began 14 years ago and has very little activity the past (almost) 2 years now.
A few questions here and there for postings.

Do continue to post here until a sticky can be created.

This thread is still being read and continues to serve a purpose but, we need an updated one to show off how fabulous this hotel really is!

Thank you! It's been a few years since we stayed at PBH but it's our probable home for our 2017 trip so I'd love to have a sticky for it.

It is a priority for me to get that done.
RPR is a new sticky and well written and information is easy to find in it.

Schumigirl is doing a great job to help everyone here by putting it together.

My goal is to have the other 2 deluxe set up in the same style.

It is time consuming but i need more time to work on it.

HRH will be spruced up and the third I will attempt to update like the others.

Once a sticky has all the facts and information in them, they kind of run on their own.

The person that is listed on the sticky when it's put up, can make changes and edit in it.
Same for me.
Either one can see an error and fix the intro section, or add to it when new updates arise.

That is the hard part, well, not hard but to search and find current info is time consuming.
Sometimes a poster will give a heads up on a change in the hotel.
We read it, verify it and update.

Schumi has added in more pictures based on comments of posters.
I have gone into the thread and updated a few things for Bula Bar when she was out of town.

Cbay and SF have stickies.

Sooner or later, Cbay will be set up with a front page to include basic info, similar to the style of RPR.
The present thread of cbay will remain in this forum but not as a sticky once a new one is created.

I am assuming that any pictures of PBH that have been posted in the Dis threads, I can copy to use in a PBH sticky.

As I read thru the present sticky, I do see things that should be included.
I have read through some trip reports and have found great pictures there also of PBH and the grounds.
It will be lovely to have many of these in one grouping instead of going through pages to see them occassionally.

We stayed there last May and will be staying there again this May. One change we have noticed is a difference to the club level hours. If I am recalling correctly, it looks as though the breakfast hours, afternoon snack and dessert have all been extended a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter