Poseidon’s Fury Rehab

rcraine

Earning My Ears
As reported on Screamscape.com ...

Poseidon’s Fury Rehab - (1/5/02) Rumor has it that starting this month a few more changes may be taking place inside Poseidon’s Fury. This will be a No-Downtime rehab on many of the show scenes and effects it seems, but we’ve also heard some show changes may also happen. They may incorporate some of the best “gags” from the origional show to work with the current storyline and effects being used in the current show. The biggest rumor change is that the final scene will once again start as it did when it first opened... you will enter the huge temple room and only experience the one final “room drop” effect at the very end. Stay tuned!

Does anyone know about this?:confused:

i will have to add this to my weekly ride itinerary so i can see if anything is happening.

It is in the upper 50's today so since i am a warm weather park go'er i will enjoy being home today:bounce:

I wonder how Robin is dealing with the cold. I bet she is enjoying multiple Popeye and Ripsaw Falls rides. :)

It's been awhile since he appeared on this board.
Hope we didn't scare him away.;)
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter