Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! so glad he has a diagnosis and is on the mend! It stinks he will be in the hospital for a week, but at least it will be cleared up with antibiotics and it's not something more serious. Get some rest! Glad he is better!
party:

Thank you so much everyone.

GOOD NEWS

We have a cause and a treatment plan. He has a bacterial infection in his blood likely from an ulcer on his foot. The antibiotics are working and he should be home in about a week.

He was able to sit up for an hour and a half and is now able to feed himself, but still with some difficulty. He is really into Star Wars and LEGO so I took him a few minifigures and he was able to grasp them and move them around which he wasn’t able to do even last night.

I’m so, so relieved. I have only slept for about three hours since Wednesday morning and I was running on fumes. I know I’ll sleep well tonight.

Glad you got a cause and treatment. :yay: He will be home soon.
Be sure to rest yourself

I just saw this, great news that things are looking up and they know what the issue is and he is responding! Take care of yourself tonight and get some well deserved sleep.

Thank you so much everyone.

GOOD NEWS

We have a cause and a treatment plan. He has a bacterial infection in his blood likely from an ulcer on his foot. The antibiotics are working and he should be home in about a week.

He was able to sit up for an hour and a half and is now able to feed himself, but still with some difficulty. He is really into Star Wars and LEGO so I took him a few minifigures and he was able to grasp them and move them around which he wasn’t able to do even last night.

I’m so, so relieved. I have only slept for about three hours since Wednesday morning and I was running on fumes. I know I’ll sleep well tonight.

That is fantastic news.

Bacterial infections are serious!

So glad they figured out what was wrong and started him on the correct medication!

It will take a few days for him to feel better but he will kick this infection

You get some solid sleep tonight!

I ♥️ happy endings..

Bacterial infections are serious!

So glad they figured out what was wrong and started him on the correct medication!

It will take a few days for him to feel better but he will kick this infection

You get some solid sleep tonight!

I ♥️ happy endings..

One of my friend’s wound up in the hospital with a life threatening bacterial infection. She had a cut on her arm which got infected after swimming in a triathlon. Her immune system was depressed because of the amount of stress she was under. She was in the hospital for almost a week on IV antibiotics.

That's great news! I know bacterial infections can be serious, but I'm glad it's something treatable and he'll be good as new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter