Possible Group Excursion

L.E. Ott

<font color=deeppink>I love the smell of sheep-rai
I'm playing with the idea of an excursion to Greycliff Cigars next time. Would there be enough interest to maybe make a group of it. Let me know if you are.

DH and I went there after checking out Atlantis and some historic sites downtown. Well worth the trip. :thumbsup2

The people move at an island pace so allow lots of time. They also let us tour the back area, where ladies were making the cigars. Very cool to see the simple tools they use. I'll post some pics later if possible. ;)

BTW, the restaurant is lovely so you might want to include that in your plans. :goodvibes

DH bought some cigars for a friend and as soon as he saw the Graycliff bag, he was :worship:

cheers,
:flower3:

I'd be interested; our excursion in Nassau this time was not worth it at all

Been bizzy and finally got to sort thru my pix:

IMG_7104.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

cheers,

Dang,

My mouth actually started watering......

:rotfl:

Thx a mint for letting me know someone bothered to look :lmao:

The lady was great in helping DH choose which cigars to get, and spent time talking about if you like this characteristic, then this is a good choice or here's another one at a lower price point, etc. I don't indulge in these so all I heard was blah blah blah-blah blah-blah :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I didn't post this one earlier since it's not the best pic, but it gives you an idea of the vast assortment - just one part of the display case.

IMG_7093.jpg

cheers,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter