possible to make a 10am flight after disney dream?

Have you checked into flying out of Melbourne instead of MCO? We did that a few years ago and it was GREAT! Small airport, no lines, very clean and comfortable, and closer to Port Canaveral than MCO, plus no tolls!

Have you checked into flying out of Melbourne instead of MCO? We did that a few years ago and it was GREAT! Small airport, no lines, very clean and comfortable, and closer to Port Canaveral than MCO, plus no tolls!
Well, OP was asking for her mother who was headed directly to the airport from the ship, and they were headed for WDW for a few days before flying back home. I believe they wanted to share transportation, and was asking whether they would be able to get mom to the airport in time for a 10:00 flight.

I think driving mom to Melbourne would be a bit out of the way for them then heading for WDW after dropping her off.

Well, OP was asking for her mother who was headed directly to the airport from the ship, and they were headed for WDW for a few days before flying back home. I believe they wanted to share transportation, and was asking whether they would be able to get mom to the airport in time for a 10:00 flight.

I think driving mom to Melbourne would be a bit out of the way for them then heading for WDW after dropping her off.

Oh I missed the part about going to Disney afterward. Yes, Melbourne would be out of the way - although not too hideously. It is a great little airport!

We did it, but it wasn't fun. We were stressed all morning, and just barely made it in time (with TSAprecheck). We were the people panicking as the airline paged us during our run to the gate. Never again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter