Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I need to leave for work in 10 minutes... then I'm on the road for 30 and have homeroom until 8:10. If SW doesn't get loaded soon, it'll be over an hour. Grumble. Glad I got up early this morning.

Last time I did this I think that I booked flights about now.

Thanks to someone here mentioning the weekly schedule
I think that I know what flights I want.

Not sure that I will do SW rope drop again.

Me too. Especially since the schedule is completely different than the months and months before the dates I need.

To check the actual flights, click on "flights" then "flight schedules" and put in your airports and dates, click on "weekly".

Mine isn’t available yet... maybe some cities are . I’m in same situation leaving for work soon!

I want to go back to sleep so bad, was really hoping to be done with it quickly. Oh well. lol

I took a half day off of work today, only because I remember how stressed I was last time trying to refresh the page and get ready for work and get the kids ready for school all at the same time!

Thanks for the tip on the schedule, I was worried about the dwindling number of nonstop flights from our area, but now I see some!!!

This is a lot less fun than a month ago when I did the early morning refresh refresh refresh for free dining!!!!!

Thanks for the tip on the schedule, I was worried about the dwindling number of nonstop flights from our area, but now I see some!!!

This is a lot less fun than a month ago when I did the early morning refresh refresh refresh for free dining!!!!!

That was a lot less fun for me. I woke up every 1/2 an hour checking for free dining. Was so tired I couldn't function all day.

That was a lot less fun for me. I woke up every 1/2 an hour checking for free dining. Was so tired I couldn't function all day.

And to think ..... I had to give up coffee a few weeks ago..... It's going to be a very looooong day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter