Post are Disappearing, not appearing in thread

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
Good Morning!

I just wanted to let you know I posted a few times this morning in the Rumors/News section, and although I can see from the main screen that I had posted, the post itself is not appearing in the thread… this is happening to others as well. Thank you!

View attachment 702238

Having the same issue as @mrsap (working for her at this time). I noticed this Thread for "new issues" so reposting here.

Same here, started this morning, then I could post in the shopping thread (at about 8:15). Just tried to make a post a few minutes ago and it disappears, like into a black hole lol 😂. please help. I have tried 2 browsers (Firefox and safari), two separate computers and a tablet, disappearing on all of them but yes it shows up under alerts or if you search it looks like I made a post
recent missing post-
7BF5A6B6-C999-4761-B2F8-D43CB0A9E5A0.jpeg

I noticed it just happened again on the News thread. Two people just quoted me, but there’s no posts. It goes straight to the top of the page, no new posts.

Still not working for me, just made a post and it is not showing up (3:35pm ET)

1663184300081.png

Still not working for me, just made a post and it is not showing up (3:35pm ET)
1663184300081.png

Post are still deleting or disappearing when posted.
I can not see the following two posts I just made. Used Firefox for one and Chrome for the other one.

If you click the link in the alerts, you are taken to the top of the page, can not view the post
1663281093923.png

I am trying to run a cruise meets thread for an October 16th 2022 sailing and people are having a hard time posting their questions and info in it cause of this issue here. Please someone fix this soon.

Someone recently posted in our cruise thread and I got a notification about it. Saw who it was and had to click their name and look at their recent activity to see what they posted cause it wasn’t showing up posted in our thread. I since have tried to post in it and nothing is showing up in our meets thread. HELP!!!

This issue seems to have popped up again on the Disney Shopping News and Disney News threads.. I got these notifications, and tapped on them, and there was no new post visible, and I couldn’t even see the text box to reply to the thread.
3D987539-0D72-4491-93F3-43A020525149.jpeg

This issue seems to have popped up again on the Disney Shopping News and Disney News threads.. I got these notifications, and tapped on them, and there was no new post visible, and I couldn’t even see the text box to reply to the thread.
View attachment 719591

Yes! happening again. For me, I am even missing the area to make a new post.
example: this area is missing on the last page of the Shopping thread.
1668785169488.png

Is this going to get fixed? I can’t comment on the News thread at all right now. There is no text box and it won’t load new posts

Is this going to get fixed? I can’t comment on the News thread at all right now. There is no text box and it won’t load new posts
I'd give them a little time. It was just reported on Friday. Weekends are a problem with getting things fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter