Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

DH and I will be staying at BWV post-cruise, so we might very well join up with this activity!

Hmmmmm.

Guess I'm gonna be absent for this one.

Have fun without me (although for the life of me, I can't figure out how you will......LOL!!!)

I would love to join you guys but will probably have to pass. I rarely indulge in the alcohol. That being said, for me, it would be more like Drink Around Mexico and I'd be done.

I would love to join you guys but will probably have to pass. I rarely indulge in the alcohol. That being said, for me, it would be more like Drink Around Mexico and I'd be done.

You don't have to be a big drinker to do DATW!

At the MF DATW, I only had a margarita in Mexico and a slushie in France & still had a fantabulous time! It's not about the drinks - it's about the company :thumbsup2

You don't have to be a big drinker to do DATW!

At the MF DATW, I only had a margarita in Mexico and a slushie in France & still had a fantabulous time! It's not about the drinks - it's about the company :thumbsup2

Absolutely right! Does this mean I should add you to the list?

You gotta go Slap. No need to actually drink alcohol. Drink diet coke, water, etc; if you want. It's all about the company. Oh, bring Flat Bawb to. ;)

You gotta go Slap. No need to actually drink alcohol. Drink diet coke, water, etc; if you want. It's all about the company. Oh, bring Flat Bawb to. ;)

DATW with Flat Bawb???? That could be interesting. I can't promise anything at this point. Have to check our schedule. After the cruise we're doing some off site stuff and a visit to Universal....shhhhhhh! I'll keep you posted. I always want to try the Grand Marnier slushie.

Don't worry I don't drink at all and I'm going. :banana: Come along it'll be great fun!

DATW with Flat Bawb???? That could be interesting. I can't promise anything at this point. Have to check our schedule. After the cruise we're doing some off site stuff and a visit to Universal....shhhhhhh! I'll keep you posted. I always want to try the Grand Marnier slushie.

I'm putting your name down as attending! Now you have no choice! :rotfl2:

Are you going home right after the cruise Mindy? :sad1:

Yep. I have to work sometime, and it's too busy at that time of year to take much time off. I really shouldn't take ANY time off in the spring...but some things are just too important to miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter