Post here when accepted

Got my "Purple Email" today, haha!!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

FSFB Spring Advantage Quarter 2010!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

Hopefully I can accept! Still gotta talk to my advisor!

I got my Purple Email today. Funny thing is I was on my computer right before going to class I recieved the email @ 12:29pm. I went into class at 12:27pm.

Application: October 7th
Interview: October 13th
Thank You Email: October 14th
Email: October 28th

Spring Advantage here I come!

Oh yea I'm doing Merchandising

I just found out I got accepted for Merchandising in the Spring 2010 term! I haven't accepted it yet because I still need to talk to my adviser about it.

does anyone know if you can request a certain place to work at or is it random?

I just found out I got accepted for Merchandising in the Spring 2010 term! I haven't accepted it yet because I still need to talk to my adviser about it.

does anyone know if you can request a certain place to work at or is it random?

You can email your request to recruiting - they'll make a note of it and try to place you there but nothing's guaranteed! :thumbsup2

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DL interview: 8/31
DL pending letter: 9/17

WDW interview: 10/16
WDW invitation: 10/28
WDW role: QSFB

Ok I have until 11/11 to accept. I still want to wait for DL first. So we'll see! :confused3

I got accepted for CP #2!!! Full-service food and beverage again. Arriving January 6th and departing around April 14th (due to school). I requested to work in a park this time.

Congrats everyone!
And Zoe, I'm SO glad you finally heard some good news! You really deserve it! I hope you hear from DL soon!

Ok, now I'm nervous. I didn't get a thank you! What is this thank you? :eek:

But CONGRATS!

Don't worry JoMarie, I didn't get a thank-you email either but I got accepted.

The thank-you email is just a generic email that says thank you for interviewing and you'll hear back within 4-6 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter