Post room assignments for HRH

We were in 4087 last week. It is a standard garden view, no smoking, with a view of the water taxi area. Not too far from the elevators, but i did not hear them. It is also right near the guest laundry room, but i did not hear noise from that either. The room had pretty green bedspreads and was in good shape. :smooth:

Ok two weeks and I will be on my way to Universal.

Any more suggestions for a garden view room with two queen beds at the HRH - non-smoking? Does anyone know if any of the garden view rooms face the park?

Can't wait!!

We stayed in 5149 garden view last week for two nights. It faced the water taxis. We could not see the parks. After getting off the Disney Wonder, the room seemed like a mansion. High ceilings, lots of room. It was at the end of the hallway, so a small jaunt from the elevators. No noise whatsoever.

RyGuy or others....

You guys seem to have a pretty good grasp on some of the rooms and views. We are staying Club Level at the Hard Rock in June. What room and/or location would you suggest I request? I would want something like a pool or theme park view.

TIA

Hi
I have a similar question...but looking for a club room near the lounge.Hopefully a deluxe room!!
Am I asking too much? :wave:

I called Loews directly yesterday to ask them if the rooms on the Club Level were "standard size rooms" or if they had any rooms that were "deluxe size rooms". The lady told me that all the rooms on Club Level (with the probable exception of suites) were "Standard size rooms".

It was a very difficult decision for me to make whether to book a Deluxe room or a Club Level room. I kind of figured (wrongly, I guess) that Club Level rooms would have at least *some* Deluxe rooms.

Now I am kind of contemplating changing my mind and booking the Deluxe room instead.

Opinions? Thoughts? Should I keep the Club Level?

I have read somewhere on these boards that there is 4 club deluxe rooms. You can't book them in advance, but you can request one. Its the luck of the draw. Just like you can't book a view preference with club rooms.
I haven't stayed there yet, so I don't know but logically from the layout of the hotel I understand that the deluxe rooms are located in the bends on the hotel. So it would make sense that they have some on the 7th floor.
Who knows for sure! But it would make our stay so much nicer to have one of the bigger rooms for the 5 of us!
Does anyone else know?
I have heard the same that when you call they say "no we don't" but that is because there is not a rate code or description for the central res. to see.

:flower:

We are staying in the HRH in a deluxe. Any suggestions on room numbers/locations. We would like to be close to the pool and not a mile from the elevators. Are all deluxe rooms water view?

Thanks
D :cool1:

We booked HRH CLub and were told we could request one of the deluxe rooms but they weren't guaranteed.

We stayed at the HRH last week and we were in room 6092. It was a fabulous view--pool and the parks. We only booked a garden view but we were upgraded :cool1: :cool1: The room was close to the elevators but it was very quiet. I believe it was a standard room but there was plenty of room for 4 of us--great room!
:flower:

7019 is a deluxe room with 2 queens on the club level. The view is of the front entrance which is not so great but there is also a nice view of PBH especially at night when things are lit up.

Noone has mentioned Pool View pet rooms. Does anyone have any suggestions? We decided to pay extra for PV to try to avoid a horrible view. I'd like to get my monies worth. :teeth: BTW, does anyone know, if there's a floor plan, including room numbers, online to view? That would really help. :teeth:

P.S. Motherfletcher, thanks for posting a link on the sticky thread. :)

Hi there,

We're just back from a 4 night stay at the HRH. We had reserved a pool view room and got Room 3126. This is on the lobby level way down the hallway toward the canal/water taxi side of the hotel.

I was seriously disappointed in the view of the pool. We had an exceptional view of a tree! Oh you could see glimpses of the pool through the tree but I really don't see how it could be called a pool view room.

After taking a look outside I think if you really want a pool view you'd have to be on the 5th floor or above, there's landscaping in the way below that.

Our room was ready at 1:30 in the afternoon and the very nice person that checked me in made a big deal about how this room had been blocked for us because of medical problems, they were keeping us away from smoking areas. We were tired when we arrived and I just didn't want to move so I dealt with the tree. If we ever stay there again I'll request one of the uppermost floors.

I think it was a letdown also because our first stay a few years ago we had an awesome view from the 6th floor.

Just stayed in 4099, a deluxe queen room with a garden view (the great lawn and the waterway). I'll try to post a pic of the view:

2274033890088527335HZycXs_ph.jpg

LadyTrampScamp&Angel said:
Hi there,

We're just back from a 4 night stay at the HRH. We had reserved a pool view room and got Room 3126. This is on the lobby level way down the hallway toward the canal/water taxi side of the hotel.

I was seriously disappointed in the view of the pool. We had an exceptional view of a tree! Oh you could see glimpses of the pool through the tree but I really don't see how it could be called a pool view room.

After taking a look outside I think if you really want a pool view you'd have to be on the 5th floor or above, there's landscaping in the way below that.

Our room was ready at 1:30 in the afternoon and the very nice person that checked me in made a big deal about how this room had been blocked for us because of medical problems, they were keeping us away from smoking areas. We were tired when we arrived and I just didn't want to move so I dealt with the tree. If we ever stay there again I'll request one of the uppermost floors.

I think it was a letdown also because our first stay a few years ago we had an awesome view from the 6th floor.

We switched to a PV room hoping to avoid a bad view. I hope that wasn't a mistake. The extra $100 it costs us over 5 nights would have gone a long way toward renting the cabana. We have a pet, so I'll hope for the 5th floor. The other pet floor is lower. The last time we stayed at HRH, we had a great view. Hopefully, we'll get lucky this time too. :wizard:

hi everyone we got a garden view room booked for oct on AAA discount through our UK AA card, 5 of us are going to share a room 3 adults and 2 kids. One of which is my mother who has a fear of heights so we have to be on a lower floor on the hotel, even if she knows she is higher she gets into a right state.

anyone got any idea what a good room # would be on 2nd floor and also what best bet would be to try and squeeze a bit of an upgrade. i have AA card, loews first card and also a hard rock all access membership, all sorta say u can get an upgrade if there is one, any idea which one to try and do it with or just lump all 3 cards on the counter hehehe

gratefull for any advice.

Rgds
Chas

We had room 2115 (HRH) standard queen room, garden view. last room on the left before the stairway door. The view was the water taxi area. There were alot of trees and bushes but you could still see. It was nice, room was nice.

Looking for a garden view with view of the park.....not reserving a pool view, so taking advice from vets (Ryguy/Motherfletcher, etc....) about what room to ask for.....thanks! :wave2: ps--it's our first stay at HRH....last stay was RPR! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter