Post your AP rate here!!!

I didn't see any rooms with an AP rate for the BC..did anyone get an AP rate for the BC?

Just a few days ago, I was able to snag a 5 night AP rate at All-Star Music for June 20-25, for a quick bonus summer trip! With tax I think it was $83 a night. Other resorts were available, like CBR and one other moderate (forgot which), but only king beds. Pop and Sports was not available.

I should be jumping for joy, but my trip is completely based on when my work closes for two weeks for renovations. Right now it is suppose to be June, but the date keeps getting moved later. So I have a feeling I will be moving my dates to July or August. Least it will be nice and WARM!! :)

What exactly do i do when the AP rates come out? Is it one of those things where you have to be on the phone right away and know excatly what you want?? Or is there some time? What if you already have something booked and want to switch it over- what if it is with disney OR AAA how does a change in pricing work?

It sounds like it almost a race when the rates come out -is this true or not? Why?

momfor4 said:
What exactly do i do when the AP rates come out? Is it one of those things where you have to be on the phone right away and know excatly what you want?? Or is there some time? What if you already have something booked and want to switch it over- what if it is with disney OR AAA how does a change in pricing work?

It sounds like it almost a race when the rates come out -is this true or not? Why?

Bumping this questions because I want answers too!!! :thumbsup2

debbiedoo said:
have any come out yet?? for June??

I remember this thread very well from last year

The June, or part of June code will probably come out when the rest or April and May come out. (Last year it was March 9th)

Waiting for May! Arg! I want to finalize where we're going to stay! :badpc:

lillygator said:
interesting to see last year's AP rates!

Here are some of the rates we've paid in the past several years. All of these rates are before tax. With the exception of the Dolphin and BWI stays, all were AP discounts.

June '05 - Split our stay - Pop $74/night - POR $109/night
June '04 - POR $74/night
June '03 - Split our stay - CBR $74/night - AKL $124/night
June '02 - POR - Around $84/night (not positive about this but close to this rate)
June '01 - Dolphin - $99/night - teacher rate
June '00 - CSR - $109/night
June '99 - BWI - $164/night - Summer discount (I think it was called "Hot Summer Nights" discount or something similar)
June '98 - YC - $169/night

Luv4Disney said:
The June, or part of June code will probably come out when the rest or April and May come out. (Last year it was March 9th)

Waiting for May! Arg! I want to finalize where we're going to stay! :badpc:
Now that makes scense! :scratchin

jumping on the thread too...I've just started looking into AP rates as we are going this Christmas...Dec23-Jan3rd, I know the chances are slim but I'll keep looking.

Which deluxe would everyone recommend trying for 1st choice? 2nd choice? What type of view/room should I ask about? When the time does come if I call and just ask what is available for AP rates for my dates will the CM go through a list with me?

Thanks so much!!
Dawn

Under the Annual Passholder discounts section on the DIS site, there is current information posted about the annual passholder room only discounts for 2/16/06-4/13/06 and 4/23/06-6/3/2006.
I used this information on Friday 2/24 and was able to save $100/night on a courtyard view room at the Wilderness Lodge 6/3-6/10/06. Since my stay started on the last day of the discount, I was still eligible for the discount for the entire stay. I have never been an annual passholder but I bought an annual pass on the spot and still saved about $500 on my trip total for June :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter