Post your favorite Character photo

NP. By the way, I like your avatar. I've been thinking a lot about "The Little Mermaid." The last two times of visiting the Hollywood Pictures Backlot in DCA, I heard the main titles music playing on the speakers. That's such a beautiful theme.

Our boys enjoying a ride with Stitch!

IMG_0446.jpg

We took our daughter (who turned 20 months that day) to Disneyland for the first time last week. She had a great time. She was a little scared of the characters like Mickey, Chip/Dale, etc, but she LOVED the princesses.....

Disney1.jpg

Disney2.jpg

booeyjc said:
We took our daughter (who turned 20 months that day) to Disneyland for the first time last week. She had a great time. She was a little scared of the characters like Mickey, Chip/Dale, etc, but she LOVED the princesses.....

Disney1.jpg

Disney2.jpg

These are the cutest pictures! Your little girl is adorable!

Hi, can someone explain how to post your pic in your message? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

47b6cf09b3127cce8ff50c09f47900000016108CctGzds4cc

The first pic was from my son's first visit to Disneyland when he was 3 and the second pic was of him this past Monday when we were there for his 13th birthday.

spazzyjazzy said:

The first pic was from my son's first visit to Disneyland when he was 3 and the second pic was of him this past Monday when we were there for his 13th birthday.

Awww..that's a cute Donald pic Jazzy! I've never seen Stitch in DCA...only Lilo! :confused3

spazzyjazzy said:

I love the donald pic! No trip for me is complete without a Donald pick! I can't wait to see him at WDW for CP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter