Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

IMG_3031.jpg

daannzzz, you take amazing pictures. The waterfall, etc pictures you posted on 7/18, where were those taken?

This is a pretty simple picture, but it was my first time back since I was a kid (DH's too), and it was DS's first time there... We drove up from San Diego (visiting my brother) that morning, got there a bit late (despite my best efforts to hurry everyone along), parking took forever, the tram was fun, the walk in was more and more exciting...and even though it was drizzly, we just knew it was going to be great.

47b7da34b3127cce83e77b81ed1900000016108CZMmjFq1bC

daannzzz, you take amazing pictures. The waterfall, etc pictures you posted on 7/18, where were those taken?

This is a pretty simple picture, but it was my first time back since I was a kid (DH's too), and it was DS's first time there... We drove up from San Diego (visiting my brother) that morning, got there a bit late (despite my best efforts to hurry everyone along), parking took forever, the tram was fun, the walk in was more and more exciting...and even though it was drizzly, we just knew it was going to be great.

Thanks you. The waterfall photos are from the falls in front of the Bonita (soon to be Wonder) tower at the Disneyland Hotel.
You son looks so happy to be there! And so do you.

Amazing photo...I would love to be there right now, sitting a enjoying that view! Thanks for sharing.

This little red-shirted monkeypants is my son drenching himself at the waterplay area of "A Bugs Land" in DCA :rotfl: My little man had a blast! We stayed there almost two hours :rolleyes1

271313253.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter