Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of the beatiful desserts I had while on the Disney Cruise in 2002. :thumbsup2

thFoodatDisneyandCruise001.jpg
Food-at-Disney-and-Cruise-0.jpg

SqueakyMouse said:
Breakfast at Tusker House last week --
Scrambled Egg platter with "home fries" (really these are cheesy hash browns with a touch of onion -- quite yummy), a biscuit, and lots of crispy bacon (Older ds raves about the bacon here!!)
79460Resized_Disney_Kodak_2006_012-med.jpg

Sadly, dd spilt our drink on the bisuits and gravy just as we were seated; and we had been the last customers to be able to go through the breakfast line. Drats!!

Tusker House breakfast is our favorite meal at WDW!!! It's always our morning to sleep in and eat hearty!!

food doesn't sound to appealing but love the char. any pix?

Most of the meals we had were already posted, but here are two I did not see.

The Happiest Celebration on Earth @ Whispering Canyon:

WCdessert.jpg

Southwest Chicken Soup @ WCC:

SouthwestChickenSoup.jpg

The soup was a creamy sauce w/potatoes, corn, chicken, and peppers. It had a kick but not too spicy. It was really good! The dessert was heaven!

ameraumi said:
Southwest Chicken Soup @ WCC:

SouthwestChickenSoup.jpg

The soup was a creamy sauce w/potatoes, corn, chicken, and peppers. It had a kick but not too spicy. It was really good! The dessert was heaven!

I had that soup and forgot all about it! AWESOME! YUMMY! :teeth:

I will try, I had to resize them,unless you dont mind them being huge!!??

Hey,sorry,I resized my pictures on photobucket,and obviously they didnt work..Here they are again! (sorry they are so big!)

FoodatDisneyandCruise001.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise003.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise005.jpg

FoodatDisneyandCruise007.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise008.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise006.jpg

FoodatDisneyandCruise009.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise010.jpg
FoodatDisneyandCruise012.jpg

Yum! :woohoo:

Let me just say yum....

Mussels.jpg

Mussels were amazing, melted in our mouths...

SeafoodChowder.jpg

Seafood Chowder

We unfortunately forgot to take pics of our entrees, but they were also fantastic...I had the Filet Minion and DF had Surf and Turf...

And for dessert...Expedition Everest dessert

ExpeditionEverestDesert.jpg

I'm reviewing these pictures during my lunch of tuna/salad, and it's making me soooo hungry! :rotfl2:

I think I have put on weight just looking at these scrumptious pictures of food :) :thumbsup2
Thanks for re-posting your pictures Eeyorefan1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter