Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

What excursion did you take?

It's called Salsa Salsa Margarita. I haven't looked for it on DCL's site yet though.

This sounds like something you should be able to do without going through Disney.

A quick google search shows there are several cooking classes. How about this one?

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/cooking-classes.htm

Oops! Sorry, I am trespassing on PCC 3.0 territory!
Thanks, but we'll definitely be booking with the "girls" again.

Hi!

Although I have been a podcast listener for many years this will be my first DIS event and my first time posting on the boards. I don't really know how the boards really work so I'm stumbling along. Help!

Anyway, my partner Cindy :love: is not a Disney nut like me so I really didn't have much hope of getting to a DIS event - much less a podcast cruise! BUT... we saw the View when Whoopie did the report of her cruise on the Dream and that did the trick! :cheer2: Another friend, Luisa who IS a Disney nut will be joining us in Cabin 8020 :smickey:. I can't wait! Now I have to get them to listen to the podcast so they can catch up. Good thing I have a year to break them in! :tink: Ellen

Hi!

Although I have been a podcast listener for many years this will be my first DIS event and my first time posting on the boards. I don't really know how the boards really work so I'm stumbling along. Help!

Anyway, my partner Cindy :love: is not a Disney nut like me so I really didn't have much hope of getting to a DIS event - much less a podcast cruise! BUT... we saw the View when Whoopie did the report of her cruise on the Dream and that did the trick! :cheer2: Another friend, Luisa who IS a Disney nut will be joining us in Cabin 8020 :smickey:. I can't wait! Now I have to get them to listen to the podcast so they can catch up. Good thing I have a year to break them in! :tink: Ellen

First cruise for us, as well. My family doesn't know anything about the Dis either - podcast, boards, whatever - they just reap the benefits of the knowledge I gain here... I know they'll love PCC 3.0 tho!
BTW - Welcome Aboard - and Hope we run into each other!:welcome:

:welcome: Ellen and Cindy!

Looking forward to meeting you on board!

:welcome: aboard Ellen, Cindy & Luisa! :thumbsup2

My husband isn't into the boards either, but he did start listening to the podcast when we signed up for 2.0. Now he's just as hooked as I am!!
Load an episode or 2 on her iPod and I'll bet she catches the fever!
4/15/2010 is the latest "Intro to the DIS Unplugged" and a nice way for anyone to get to know the team.

Welcome!!!
I'm the only one in my family who is on the boards or listens to the podcast. I've been wanting to try a cruise with my family and the timing of this works out well.

Amanda

Welcome!!!
I'm the only one in my family who is on the boards or listens to the podcast. I've been wanting to try a cruise with my family and the timing of this works out well.

Amanda

Hope to meet you and your family as well, Amanda.
Those podcasts can be addicting!

Howdy Neighbor!
We're booked in 10096 - but we have other family members in 10576 & 10574...
Looking forward to meeting you.
Gretchen

I was looking through the list and saw it looked like a few were in the same general area. That will make it easy when I send the kids off for the FE while I'm on deck tanning :rotfl2:

We are booked on PCC 3.0 in room #2004. This will be our first Disney cruise and we can't wait. DS will be turning 11 during the cruise, so he is especially excited. Looking forward to all the fun! :goodvibes

-Tony, Chrissy, and Andrew

Welcome Tony! This is Tony Spitell, right? (hope I spelled your name right...)!!

I love the DLR podcasts! Look forward to meeting you!

7501 HillPete Hillary, Pete, Adam & Matthew R

Can you move us to 10142? It's not as nice a neighborhood, but it's what we have for now...

Thx,
Hillary

Welcome Tony! This is Tony Spitell, right? (hope I spelled your name right...)!!

I love the DLR podcasts! Look forward to meeting you!

Wow, thank you! Glad you are enjoying our Disneyland episodes. We certainly enjoy preparing for and recording them. Looking forward to meeting you too.

Welcome Tony! I see we have another celebrity sailing with us! :thumbsup2
Hillary - You're closer to my noisy kids so I can definitely see that you've made a bad move. :rotfl2:

Amanda

We are booked on PCC 3.0 in room #2004. This will be our first Disney cruise and we can't wait. DS will be turning 11 during the cruise, so he is especially excited. Looking forward to all the fun! :goodvibes

-Tony, Chrissy, and Andrew

Hi neighbor. :yay:

Tracey- We'd like to see about moving to another stateroom please. ;)

Now that we're back from our Spring Break WDW trip, the family is finally ready to hear me spouting off about 3.0! They think it's still too early to do a countdown chain, though . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter