Post Your Shoes!

For the girls who beaded their own shoes did you use the flat back crystals with glue or the hot back crystals ?Curious to know which worked better?

I used/using the hotfix crystals on my shoes... As I think it's much easier then having to wait for glue to dry before you start on another section. The hotfix is much much easier and wont come off.:goodvibes

I used/using the hotfix crystals on my shoes... As I think it's much easier then having to wait for glue to dry before you start on another section. The hotfix is much much easier and wont come off.:goodvibes

Me too!! The hotfix tool that I got was the best $10 I ever spent!!!!!

securedownload5.jpg

Here are mine, theyre a little bling and still classic!! Loove them! :lovestruc

Princess sarah where did you get your shoes they are so Cute!

Zappos.com

They are "Lovely" by RSVP. Youll have to wait til they come back in stock if you have a smaller foot. I got them while they were in stock for all of 3 hours..lol. Good luck!

but the thing I think I have noticed is the shoes should match the flowers lol?

I really like the idea of blue shoes (something blue)
but I loved loved loved the pink gerber daises I saw before on this thread and think they look so cute with the pink shoes.

thanksfor the help! ok so now i know that i don't *need* to have white shoes, i can spice it up with a different color or my favorite color even if its not the color that is for my wedding or in my flowers :woohoo: :cloud9:

I'm going back and forth between these two.

045463_22_p1_600x600.jpg
045546_ce_p1_550x550.jpg

Anyone have an opinion? :goodvibes

045463_22_p1_600x600.jpg
045546_ce_p1_550x550.jpg

I always have an opinion! I vote for the ones on the right -- they're so pretty and elegant looking! The other boots are fun, but they don't say "wedding" to me like the pair on the right. :goodvibes

Here are my wedding shoes :)

weddingshoes.jpg

I took this pic because the store didn't have my size so I had to order them on their website. I wanted to make sure that when I got home I remembered what they were :goodvibes

I wish that I was wearing beautiful and sparkly high heels like so many of you. They are all so unbelievable!!!! But I think that I just might wobble and fall on my face while walking down the isle :rotfl2:
These shoes match one of my wedding colors perfectly and when I saw them I just knew!

:goodvibes

045463_22_p1_600x600.jpg
045546_ce_p1_550x550.jpg

HI ! just a lurker.. Wishing I could post wedding shoes. But I am not getting married anytime soon. But

I vote for the ones on the right. They are just so cute!! :goodvibes:lovestruc

Here are mine, still over another year untill I get to wear them though :mad:

IMG_2274.jpg

Ok.. when I saw this post I was like omg I gotta have those! Those are gorgeous!!!! :lovestruc i think these are the best bridal shoes i have seen yet!

:goodvibes
Ok.. when I saw this post I was like omg I gotta have those! Those are gorgeous!!!! :lovestruc i think these are the best bridal shoes i have seen yet!

Thank you, I love my Cinderella shoes (when I saw that was the style name, I knew they were the right choice ;))

I feel like I've commented before on your shoes somewhere...but I love them! Great shoe taste :goodvibes

Thank you, you have great shoe taste too I loved you choice of pink heels :thumbsup2
I think I posted mine in the old shoe thread that was on here a while back, so thats prob where you saw them before.
Congratulations to you & John on the baby news :)

Here are mine, still over another year untill I get to wear them though :mad:

IMG_2274.jpg
Where did you get your shoes? I adore them and just can't bring myself to spend the $800+ on Louboutin's rhinestone shoe. Thanks.

Oh my, those are small sizes. 2?! WOW. I wear a US 8 so I'm def not small. I wish I could find them here in my size.

Lovely shoes, they will look amazing in pictures peeking out under your wedding dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter