Postcard Exchangers

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
I'll be starting to send out your oveseas exchanges in the next couple of days......

Same thing applies.......... 2 postcards per exchange & to be sent no later than 14th August.

Also, if I missed anyone in the US exhange (i.e.) if anyone has not had a Pm or e-mail from me regarding their exchange please let me know a.s.a.p.......:p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hope all of you have started buying or even posting your cards & of course then there is the receiving.

Good luck guys.....hope you are all pleased with what you receive & where it is from.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p ;)

Bought all the postcards, and then some, sent US out already. Have to 'wait' on the overseas to compose my messages! ;) :p MINE WILL BE SENT!!! :)

Darn, I missed this one. I would have liked to participate. Take a weeks vacation and see what happens!

I recieved your PM and as I am away at the weekend I will post them next week.

Good Morning All!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I had an idea last night that I think is a good one.

How about all of you in the US exchange send me the username for the person you exchanged with. I thought I would keep a record of this for future reference. In case we do this again next year & it then saves all the paperwork all over again. I have a list of the international ones here, so it is just the US exchange I need.

What ya reckon???:p

Sounds good to me. Nutsy, I've sent you a pm with my info.:)

Mine are on their way! I will PM you my info too!

My postcards were mailed this morning!! :) It was so much fun looking for them...this is such a great exchange...I love receiving postcards in the mail!! :)

Who cares what it would qualify as...................

I don't!!!! MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

i signed up but never got a pm or email...

did i not get a postcard buddy?

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Good work guys!! Keep it up & keep the updates coming too. I don't want to send out the International exchanges until I know that most of the US ones have gone out.:p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You are all doing so well CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :cool: :D

I'm going postcard shopping this weekend. Mine will go out early next week. Can't wait to get mine! This is fun.

My US ones will be going out tomorrow and I have my international name and address in hand!

Thanks Nutsy for all of your hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter