Postcards at Port Canaveral? and How much $$ do you take?

cantwait2go

Earning My Ears
To all those who have cruised before, can you purchase postcards of the Magic at the Port? Would like to get some before we sail to send back to family and friends.

Also, I think I saw this question asked before, but couldn't locate the answer - how much is a good amount of cash to bring (for tipping, excursions, etc.) I know you can charge everything on the ship, but not sure if there's anything you can't charge.

Thanks for your help!!! (1st timer):cool:

You will be able to purchase some nice postcards of the ship on board but not in the Port prior to boarding. You can mail them from the ports of call or from Castaway Cay.

Cash may be needed for your ports of call, for tipping room service, for the coin laundry on board ship and for the post office on Castaway Cay. Also, take note the feminine hygiene machines on Castaway Cay require coins also.

Thanks Carol for the quick response. It's good to know - I'll be sure to take some coins with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter