Posters or Lurkers??

Do you Lurk or Do you post to the DIS DVC Boards?

• I never Post...only Lurk

• I've posted a few times (1 to 5 times per year)

• I try to participate a bit (5 to 50 posts per year)

• I Actively participate (50 or more Posts per year)

• 50? I did that yesterday!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I post if I feel I can contribute something to the thread. If it's already been said, I don't bother posting. I think a lot of the thread views are based on the same people reading the thread over and over again.

Just wondering how someone who never posts and only lurks could respond to this poll? To do so would be a contradiction.

Just wondering how someone who never posts and only lurks could respond to this poll? To do so would be a contradiction.
lol....
Well, I don't know about it being a contradiction because technically they haven't posted only voted on the poll. Their identity remains anonymous ;)
As for me.....I average 1.18 posts per day. So that gives me at least 365 posts a year. But, when I initially registered with the DIS, I rarely posted for those first 2 years (I was a lurker :teeth: ). So with those first 2+ years factored into the equation, I probably average more per day in the last 3 years.

The DVC community is what brought me to the DIS. However, honestly, I post way more often on two other DIS sections now. But I'm still good for the 5 - 50 range in a year here on DVC.

I post when I have a question, can add some additional information or the topic is very interesting. Does that make me a posurker?

Sandy

I'm mostly lurker - would reply more often - but I'm afraid I'd misspell something and go down in Hanname history :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter