POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Oh gosh Disney makes the best wedding cake...I want some:rotfl:

MD09246-22-07-2.jpg

MD09326-22-07-1.jpg

MD09346-22-07.jpg

Btw Lynn I agree- bad pic or not -you could so model!

Okay, my first post and I'm breaking the one picture rule!
VK12483-3-08.jpg

Cake1.jpg

And then me stuffing my face with cake afterwards while my DH was greeting our guests. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cake and that cake was just too tasty to not eat it! :rotfl:
DSCN0476.jpg

Then taking a lead from Lynn, here's our at-home reception. It's definitely strange doing this ritual for a second time!
Ferg_222.jpg

did they photo enhance your necklace?? Everytime I see your pictures the necklace just pops and I always wonder that!

:cutie: No, but I did ask the Roots to make our cake colors closer to the way they were supposed to be. I think the necklace looks that way cuz it's made of chandelier prisms - they were designed to reflect light!

Beautiful Wendy! When are you going to finish that TR so we can get to the cake cutting!??!?! ;)

oooooh, see now. I knew if I started posting some stuff that was going to happen! :upsidedow I can't make any promises. All I can say is that I do think about it. Every day. :scared1: :confused3 :rolleyes1

Wendy- please post the other!!pretty please?:yay:

lol... sure. I dont' know why I like it so much... my cake was not a priority to me. I just asked if it could have less frosting frill than a normal escape cake. I'm not even sure if I got that... I would have been happy with a plain cake. No frill. Or some simple frosting beading. But it wasn't worth it to me to ask. As far as the picture goes... I guess I like the angle? idk. :upsidedow
265829385_5n6hy-M.jpg

:cutie: No, but I did ask the Roots to make our cake colors closer to the way they were supposed to be. I think the necklace looks that way cuz it's made of chandelier prisms - they were designed to reflect light!

ok..so is there a reason you fed yourselves? Is there a story there?

I waited 18 years to stuff cake in his mouth..i so enjoyed it:woohoo:

ok..so is there a reason you fed yourselves? Is there a story there? I waited 18 years to stuff cake in his mouth..i so enjoyed it:woohoo:

Well when you put it that way.... :rotfl:

I know it's not a big deal to most people, but we are both kinda creeped out by the cake smashing/feeding thing. We fed ourselves because to us marriage is about two independent people sharing a life together, rather than being co-dependent on each other - and yes, this is reading WAY more into a silly tradition than is necessary. :lmao: But then I'm also the one who originally wanted to walk down the aisle alone. :cutie:

great pics everyone!

Carrie- I think your cake is stunning but I probably have told you that already...I get mesmarized by it!

Wendy- i love that pic too cool.

Vanessa- I love how your cake is spread across the table- that is so different.

carrie - i am hokey..i have dreamed about my wedding since I was little and couldn't wait for every tacky, bridal moment..i hope our friend got the cake exchange on video because we had a whole "don't smash me" moment. But in the end, i just put it on his nose!

I'm late for this one but I can't resist posting our trip to the ceremony. We took our bus before it picked up our guests!

JA07781-15-07.jpg

OMG I just noticed I got tagged! :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao:

ETA: Just realized it was on the Budget Board. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up for a wedding-related tag! :)

You got tagged here?! The Tag Fairy NEVER reads the Weddings & Honeymoons Board - right on! :thumbsup2

Yeah for me....I got here first..:love:

O.K.

101_1067.jpg

The toast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter