Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

So much has happened since my prayer request. Most importantly, my daughter's chromosome results showed that she does not have the same genetic disorder that my son has. I am incredibly grateful for everyone's prayers and support. ❤
Last week, at the young age of 40, I was also diagnosed with stage 1 heart failure; it's believed to possibly be from issues after my last pregnancy. I'm active, healthy, and otherwise well, so it was a very big shock. Asking for prayers of healing and acceptance. Thanks, friends.
Thanks, @Planogirl! We all have our days, but I'm grateful for the amazing life I've been blessed with. I have a cardiologist appointment for next week with a female cardiologist who specializes in women's heart health. Praying that she will help me plan to be around to take care of my babies' babies. ❤
Wonderful news about your daughter, NOLA Tink, that's great!! Certainly a lot of relief for you there. Wishing you well with prayers that your own new concerns are handled well with your cardiologist. Sounds like an early diagnosis which is always good, regardless the concern. Looking for a good report from you in the days, weeks ahead. Continued prayer and good wishes for your son.

Would appreciate prayers, good thoughts. Having a cardiac ablation today for ongoing atrial fibrillation. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Would appreciate prayers, good thoughts. Having a cardiac ablation today for ongoing atrial fibrillation. Much appreciated. Thanks.
We are not the praying-type, but I've been thinking about you all day, my friend. Hope all went well.

I'd like to ask for folks to keep me in their thoughts/prayers. I had a terrible accident Thursday. And, as many people know from experience (though they're all different, too), it's a really rough situation.

I appreciate this thread right now, especially - there's not a lot of support system for me; and so, it's hard not to feel really deflated, hopeless, worthless, etc. We often want to tell others info/hope I and others might learn something from this. Some things that jump out at me (others might pop up):
  • Show/Tell family members (biological or chosen) and friends, etc, how much they mean to you.
  • Semi-related - especially if you're a little bit disconnected or without a strong support network - try to create one as this (and many other things) are hard to handle alone.
  • Please wear a seatbelt (and if your gut tells you to do/not do something where safety is involved, I recommend going with your gut. It's not always accurate - but it is important.
  • This is sort of silly/trivial - but know what's in your car (or don't leave things in the car) so you don't lose valuable/sentimental things once insurance takes it away.
  • Be kind to strangers, as much as you can.
  • (this one is a little bit connected to the penultimate comment) Don't rush to judgments on social media (and/or think about how they must be feeling). Some of the most painful experiences this week came from a social media/journalist blog sort of thing - once it was posted to Facebook, many people just said very hurtful (but. also, some stuff that was absolutely not correct).
Be safe out there, friends. 💗

I hear ya, bsmcneil. Hoping you are feeling better after that accident. Try not to feel deflated, hopeless, worthless. You are a good person, a caring person. I can see it here in what you have said, so many good points, all correct and important. If you need help, reach for help. It is out there. Do not despair. Reach, reach out.

Good wishes and prayers for you, bsmcneil.

Praying for your cardiac health, overall wellness, and positive outlook! Thanks for all of the positivity that you bring to these boards and the world!

Also keeping you in my prayers, @bsmcneil. It sounds like your experience (and the after effects) have been very traumatic. I hope you're okay.

Wonderful news about your daughter, NOLA Tink, that's great!! Certainly a lot of relief for you there. Wishing you well with prayers that your own new concerns are handled well with your cardiologist. Sounds like an early diagnosis which is always good, regardless the concern. Looking for a good report from you in the days, weeks ahead. Continued prayer and good wishes for your son.

My new cardiologist said my newest echocardiogram does not show ANY signs of heart failure. The newest one showed a borderline abnormality that isn't worrisome and would have never been caught if she wasn't scrutinizing my test. Feeling extremely grateful and as thought I've been given a new chance at life. I also truly believe that a miracle has happened and my heart was mended/cured through prayer. Thank you, again, for being prayerful, loving to one another, and for giving us a safe place to discuss prayer requests and to pray for each other. I am truly grateful for @Dan Murphy for creating this thread and fostering love for his brothers and sisters of the human race.

Praying for your cardiac health, overall wellness, and positive outlook! Thanks for all of the positivity that you bring to these boards and the world!
Thank you very much, NOLA. Much appreciated. A little better, day by day.
My new cardiologist said my newest echocardiogram does not show ANY signs of heart failure. The newest one showed a borderline abnormality that isn't worrisome and would have never been caught if she wasn't scrutinizing my test. Feeling extremely grateful and as thought I've been given a new chance at life. I also truly believe that a miracle has happened and my heart was mended/cured through prayer. Thank you, again, for being prayerful, loving to one another, and for giving us a safe place to discuss prayer requests and to pray for each other. I am truly grateful for @Dan Murphy for creating this thread and fostering love for his brothers and sisters of the human race.
Great news, NOLA!!!! Very happy for you. Keep your heart healthy. Great update!!

My mom (78) was just diagnosed with Parkinsons, early stages. She was in tears yesterday, but she will be ok. Please keep her in your prayers. She has always done everything for everyone else, and always did the right thing, even if it meant she was separated from family members. She was never on the fence, she always stood up for the right thing. She is a good lady. Please prayer for strength for her. Thank you!!!!!

My mom (78) was just diagnosed with Parkinsons, early stages. She was in tears yesterday, but she will be ok. Please keep her in your prayers. She has always done everything for everyone else, and always did the right thing, even if it meant she was separated from family members. She was never on the fence, she always stood up for the right thing. She is a good lady. Please prayer for strength for her. Thank you!!!!!
Your mom indeed does sound like a good lady, toesmom. Maybe even great? Your mom is the same age as me, I can for sure relate.

Best wishes with prayers for mom going forward, that she does well with the diagnosis for many more of those good mom years.

Your mom indeed does sound like a good lady, toesmom. Maybe even great? Your mom is the same age as me, I can for sure relate.

Best wishes with prayers for mom going forward, that she does well with the diagnosis for many more of those good mom years.
Thank you for your prayers

Prayers and pixie dust to Peter Werner from your home state of New Jersey.

Thank you for creating one of the first and longest running Disney fan-based websites.

It all started with your (computer) mouse!

Prayers and pixie dust to Peter Werner from your home state of New Jersey.

Thank you for creating one of the first and longest running Disney fan-based websites.

It all started with your (computer) mouse!
No prayers for his victims?

Jangles said: No prayers for his victims?

OK

I don’t know them, but I do know Pete from way back when he started The Dis but prayers and pixie dust to the victims from the state of New Jersey anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter