Prayers for DH he is with our Lord 7/29/11

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you all in my prayers. May you be able to comfort in your memories.

SnoopyBabe, I am so sorry for your loss. You are a power of example to me in your strength of faith. I pray if the day comes I take the journey with my loved one you had to take I can keep my faith as strong as you have. Thank you for showing me how it can be done. I pray for you and all that loved your dh.

Maryann, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've followed your DH's journey since you originally posted. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. I have not been on the Dis for several months.
As a person fighting the Melanoma battle myself it's very hard to hear another person has lost their battle. I hope that you remember the happy times as that is all I wish for my family when my time ends.
God bless you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter