Prayers for WebmasterKathy

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

Just passing on the news that Kathy's mom is down in Haiti right now with a team of people from her church. They are on a mission in Port au Prince, and Kathy has not heard from her since the big earthquake down there. If you are so inclined to prayers, or at least good thoughts, please send them her way.

There is a thread on the DIS Unplugged board if you would like to offer your support, or if you have her on Facebook you can leave her a message.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34989964#post34989964

I saw that on the Podcast board. That's very scary. I hate earthquakes! I pray she is ok.

Yay! Good news from the other thread. :)

"I've gotten word that my mom's team has all made it to the airport in Haiti, apparently transported there by UN vehicles. Still not a lot of info on when they'll fly out, how (sounds like they've been cleared through the State Dept for military transport), or what destination, but this is very welcome progress. Also no real information on their physical condition.

Thank you to everyone for the continued prayers and support."

From WebmasterKathy.

Thought I'd let pass on the news. :goodvibes

There is also a link on that thread to an interview with Nancy, Webmaster Kathy's mom, and another worker prior to her being helped on to the plane.

So happy to hear that they are safe. You can be sure that are many prayers going up for everyone in Haiti at this time. That little boy pouting on the front page of my newspaper this morning just haunts me...such a beautiful little boy...and the pain and devastation is written all over his sweet face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter