Pre-order Finding Nemo in the parks??

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
When my husband and I were there last month, we pre-ordered The Lion King when we were in AK. They were giving away a pin and a plush when you ordered, which they are not doing at TDS they have those lithographs.

Was wondering, are they doing anything different for Nemo in WDW, I would much rather have a pin and plush for my son then the litho.

Thank you!

I don't know about in the parks, but if you order from The Disney Store online you can get the pins and the plush with the litho. Of course it costs $10 more, so I don't know if it's worth it or not. The Nemo plush they give you are really cute though!

Erika

A word of warning about pre-ordering from WDW stores. Last fall we were at WDW about 2 weeks before Beauty and the Beast was released. Once Upon A Toy had a pretty good deal--another DVD for free and a pin--so we decided to pre-order.

Long story short, we didn't receive the DVD until about 4-6 weeks AFTER the release. I called after a couple of weeks and was given the "due to overwhelming response" line, and asked to be patient. Not too easy being patient when you can get it at Best Buy for about $17 the day it's released.

I know that Disney farmed-out the distribution of the videos to another organization, but it was a real nightmare from our perspective. I suppose they may have cleaned up their act in the past year, but consider yourselves warned...

We pre-booked Nemo at TDS yesterday and I was given the lithos that goes along with the pre-book. I questioned them about the lithos because when I pre-booked Lion King and Stitch a couple of weeks ago, I didn't ge the lithos. I assumed that I would get them when I picked up the movies. They told me that they are supposed to give them out when you pre-book now. I was given the lithos for the other movies too yesterday. Luckily, they know me there. lol Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter