Pre-ordering food?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I noticed that the some fast food type places look like you can preorder? How does it work? Anyone have a list of which restaurants are included? Pros/cons?

Jenn

You can only pre order at BOG.
There are multiple QS locations that you can mobile order which is not the same as pre order.
You can select the items you want via the app and then then when you're ready place your order and they will get the food together at that time.
Your phone will give you a notification when you can pick up your order at the mobile order pick up window.
Its pretty simple really.
Just look on the MDE app to see locations and menus.
Also here is a link to the info on the Disney website.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mobile-food-orders/

Mobile ordering can only be done on your phone and they will either charge an attached credit card immediately or the dining plan. No other forms of payment are accepted and no discounts can be applied. Also, no allergy menus on the app.

Pre ordering at certain quick services can be done through the app. You select the menu items you want to order and then when you arrive at the restaurant you will select something like "we are here" and that is when they start processing the order. It's super fast and minimizes standing in line waiting to order. We used it last trip. I would ask everyone what they wanted while we stood in line for a ride and then when the ride was over we would head over to eat and I would submit "we are here". You can find the pre order restaurants under "My Plans" in the app. There is an option to "order food"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter