Preparing for Nicole, Rain tips, and other advice!

My understanding is WDW extended any tickets with a "validity window" impacted by the Wed/Thurs time period. It sounds like your daughter originally planned to arrive on Wednesday but got pushed to Saturday. Did she modify her tickets at all? If her tickets were still a Wednesday start-date then the unused day should be extended.

assuming you mean Nicole not Ian...
lol 😂. Too many hurricanes. Yes, I meant Nicole. I’m not sure if her first park day was Thursday or Friday, I’ll have to check with her.

lol 😂. Too many hurricanes. Yes, I meant Nicole. I’m not sure if her first park day was Thursday or Friday, I’ll have to check with her.
Not her actual first park day, but what the tickets were purchased to be her first park day. Unless she changed them at some point because her flight got changed.

Not her actual first park day, but what the tickets were purchased to be her first park day. Unless she changed them at some point because her flight got changed.
Her tickets were purchased for 11/8- 11/14. Tues-Mon.

Her tickets were purchased for 11/8- 11/14. Tues-Mon.
So was it originally a 4-day ticket? A 4-day ticket would have that long a use window, but a 3-day ticket would only have a 5-day window. Did she change the ticket at some point to a 3-day?

So was it originally a 4-day ticket? A 4-day ticket would have that long a use window, but a 3-day ticket would only have a 5-day window. Did she change the ticket at some point to a 3-day?
I’ll have to check with her. It was always a 3 day ticket. The girl that booked the room booked it for 11/8-11/14 for 4 girls. Each girl had a 3 day ticket. I know their first park day was supposed to be 11/11, so I’m assuming that’s when the tickets started too.

I’ll have to check with her. It was always a 3 day ticket. The girl that booked the room booked it for 11/8-11/14 for 4 girls. Each girl had a 3 day ticket. I know their first park day was supposed to be 11/11, so I’m assuming that’s when the tickets started too.
Oh, she probably had package tickets. Her unused day should be extended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter