• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pressed Pennies

Hellie

Mouseketeer
Since I started going to America I have collected pressied pennies from all over the place. They have them in most states and I now have a very large collection.

Does anybody else collect them? Also, are WDW doing special 100th celebration editions?

Hellie,

Yes to answer your question, Disney are doing 100th Anniversary editions of the pressed pennies and also pressed quarters.

I was there in April/May this year and also picked up from Guest services several pages of the locations of all the machines and the designs in each.

These also include all of the Disney hotels machines - yes they have them too and the ones at the water parks and Downtown Disney.

I've been a little too busy to post them but will try ASAP.

Regards

Greg

:D

My youngest DD has collected pressed pennies on her trips and always looks out for the 'special edition' ones, too.

Hope you manage to find some good ones to add to your collection next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter