Preventing Blisters?

lucky1

Face Character
How do you prevent blisters on your feet and toes? I have seen some mention of
using deoderant, but is that roll-on or spray

Spray. That way too you can share it with others more "pleasantly", if you know what I mean. :D

Also, bring Dr. Scholl's or another brand of blister prevention...a bandaid type of thing. Bring it with you to the parks if you plan on being out for long without going back to your room so that you can put it on "hot spots" as they develop.

Three weeks ago, I went to DL/DCA from 7:30 AM until after midnight straight...with my blister prevention safely tucked away in my luggage in the car. I was hobbling with a couple of blisters by the end of the night. (I did use deodorant on my feet, but I think it was just such a long day...might have been worse though without the deodorant.) We never do anything near that much constant touring in WDW, but at DL, we only had two days.

Use spray deoderant and wear socks with cool max in them - I like Thorlo running socks. Wear well broken in shoes and definately bring bandaids with you to the park! Last year I did not get a blister and I hope to repeat that this year!

Go in the Winter time! Jan-March! I wore my old Easy Spirits that I had been wearing for 7 months, and NEVER got a blister, AND My feet were NOT tired or sore! I think the reason people get blisters, is because of the HOT pavements! When I went in Feb., it was cloudy and rainy! I also sat down A LOT during the day!:D

Been to Disney for over 75 days in 3 years and never had a blister!!!! We do the parks regularly but none of us wear sneakers or socks. I purchase shoes for the family about one month prior to trip. Wear every other day for whole day to break in. Usually buy deck shoes for the men in my life and sandals or loafers for me. (I buy a high quality shoe, that matters too).

Bring 2 pairs of shoes (along with the one's we have on). I alternate the shoes daily! I also think the deodorant spray is a great idea. I never understood why people wore socks and sneakers. Toes are too crunched up in a structured shoe.

Be comfortable and allow your feet to breath!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter