Previous Cruises Now Listed on Castaway Club Link on Web Site

All mine are still there... I couldnt see the folio for my last cruise when I checked before, but that is there now too.

The Castaway Club profile on the DCL web site listing appears to have been updated to again list all of our prior DCL cruises, along with those we have booked but are yet to sail. Finally returning to the information that was available prior to one of the recent web site “updates”. It certainly took long enough.

Along with that listing, the new Pearl benefits of booking cruise activities at 123 days and checking in online at 40 days appear to be in place. I think these have been reported previously. We are PIF for the WBPC in October, and our activity booking date is now showing June 4th, so we’ll be competing only with other Pearl cruisers (and concierge guests).

Finally, I can also see a link to download the room folio for our most recent cruise (on the Dream in mid-April). I had already email a copy to myself before we debarked, but it’s nice to see this information available after returning home. I don’t know how long this will be available or what folio history will be maintained going forward, since our January B2Bs on the Wish are not showing folio links.
Ours is still not showing past cruises and we were told to call DCL IT. Will be nice if they fix and we can see this again

Mine still haven't shown up.
Have you tried logging in twice? Sometimes if I go to the CC page on DCL, it asks me to log in, and I do, and nothing changes. Then if I go to My Reservations or something, it prompts me to log in again (even though I just did). After I log in the second time, I can see all my previous cruises, etc.

I also heard there was an issue last week with early booking that many peoples' CC numbers weren't correct in the system (which wouldn't let them book online during early booking). So it might be worth a call to DCL, maybe that's what's going on with you as well?

Have you tried logging in twice? Sometimes if I go to the CC page on DCL, it asks me to log in, and I do, and nothing changes. Then if I go to My Reservations or something, it prompts me to log in again (even though I just did). After I log in the second time, I can see all my previous cruises, etc.

I also heard there was an issue last week with early booking that many peoples' CC numbers weren't correct in the system (which wouldn't let them book online during early booking). So it might be worth a call to DCL, maybe that's what's going on with you as well?
When I log in the page changes. And the place where past cruises is SUPPOSED to be listed is there, but no cruises are listed.

Another (hopefully final) update: my past cruises still had not shown up as of a couple of weeks ago. I emailed support, and a few days later received a response that I should call DCL IT. Did so last Thursday, and the person I spoke with spent a good bit of time looking at what I assume were issues with their systems/my account. I was then told everything should be visible within a few hours. When I still saw nothing the next day, I again called DCL IT. Again they seemed to be looking at various things behind the scenes, and this time told me I should wait a few days then call back if everything was not showing up. Given the holiday weekend, I decided to wait a bit longer and see what happened, and lo and behold, this morning all my past cruises are now displayed (and all seem to be accurate)! So if you are still having problems, be persistent in calling DCL IT.

Just checked my CC page, and I've got nothing but the suitcase. What e-mail did you use to contact support?

Just checked my CC page, and I've got nothing but the suitcase. What e-mail did you use to contact support?
Sorry, I said email but it was just the link through the website. That didn’t really help, though - I’d recommend calling (800) 449-3380 and picking the option for website/app support. Only had to wait a minute or two for them to answer each time I called.

I’m going to post just to confirm my expectations. When I log in to my DCL website account, it shows my status correctly (Silver, one DCL cruise) but doesn’t list the specific cruise we took, which was way back in November 1998. I shouldn’t expect it to list a cruise from that long ago, should I?

I’m going to post just to confirm my expectations. When I log in to my DCL website account, it shows my status correctly (Silver, one DCL cruise) but doesn’t list the specific cruise we took, which was way back in November 1998. I shouldn’t expect it to list a cruise from that long ago, should I?
Before they changed to the new system my cruises were listed all the way back to spring 2001 so hopefully it should. I am still waiting for them to fix my account however my wife's account lists all our past cruises.

Sorry, I said email but it was just the link through the website. That didn’t really help, though - I’d recommend calling (800) 449-3380 and picking the option for website/app support. Only had to wait a minute or two for them to answer each time I called.
Thanks! Called and I am not sure what she did, but it was fixed today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter