• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price difference on package

puddleduck

DIS Veteran
This is what I booked:
2 adults, 3 kids (ages 2, 3, 5) for Dec 18-21
AKL standard room w/savannah view
4 day park hopper tix for everyone but 2yo
dining plan

When I looked online it came to 2,064

When I called Disney, the CRO quoted 1,841. Why would there be such a difference? When they give you the quote over the phone does it include taxes? Should I expect that when I get the reservation details in the mail, that it will be more due to tax? I am not complaining if I saved a little over $200 just by calling instead of doing it online, I just want to be prepared if it is actually more.

Thanks,
Sharon

I have no idea, but it sounds like the difference may be that the website included travel insurance (89.90 for two adults) and included park hopping while the CM on the phone did not.....the diff would be about right.

The quote by the CM on the phone should have included tax.

I got quotes saved and I have two different prices for the same days, room etc. I think there is something wrong with the web site.
One day I got a really cheap quote of 900.00 and some and tried to save it and it would not let me. I emailed Disney and they said to contact them by phone. I am going to call tommorow for a quote.
I just dont trust the web site.

On the phone, I did not get insurance and did get park hopper tickets. Maybe I just lucked into a good deal. I too, do not trust the online service. I am glad that the phone quote should have included tax. I'll just be thankful that I got a better deal by calling. Thanks.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter