Price of HRH vs RPR

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We just decided to add 2 nights at Universal onto our trip to WDW in July but I know very lttle about the Universal onsite hotels (I've been reading like crazy). I just called reservations and ended up booking the HRH for $19 more than I was able to get the RPR for (these are standard rooms). DD & I like the look & location of the HRH (pool looks awesome) but I'm just wondering if it's worth paying a little more for or if we should just go with RPR. I'm talking $187 for HRH vs $169 for HRH. TIA :)

I would pay the $19 more just to have a shorter walk to the parks...plus the room is a bit larger....

Thanks Sharon...I just changed it to 3 nights. :) I didn't realize it had the benefits you mentioned but that sounds worth it to me as well...guess I still have lots more reading to do (which is good because I think I've read everything I can about Disney & need something new to keep me busy). ;) I'm getting really excited about adding Universal/IOA onto our trip (we've been there 3 times but FOTL sounds too great to pass up). :)

If that's the hotel you prefer, then I would pay the $19 extra. Both hotels are great and have fantastic pools. HRH pool does have the slide which my kids love. HRH is a very short walk to the parks. You will really enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter