Priceline Express Deals

I just want to double check, but the $103 expresd deal on hotwire for 10/19-10/20 is Coronado springs??
This deal is at Priceline ~ It looks like it is the Coronado Springs because they both have over 400 Reviews. It's also down to $101 as of 5:30pm eastern. If you're doing it on your computer...don't forget to use promo code: RMNSEP20 for an extra 7% Off of Express Deals. There should be an extra 15% off of Express Deals if you use their app in your Priceline emails too. Good luck!

I just got offered free tickets that have to be used by Oct 3. I’ve tried to look for a PLE or Hotwire deal at Swan/on-property, but the best I can find is $157 before fees at Swan or Pop. Has anyone else seen anything better?

I just got offered free tickets that have to be used by Oct 3. I’ve tried to look for a PLE or Hotwire deal at Swan/on-property, but the best I can find is $157 before fees at Swan or Pop. Has anyone else seen anything better?
What dates do you want?

Pretty flexible, just 2 nights and leaving by Oct 3- so not a big timeframe!
I just checked a bunch of dates and don't see any of the really low deals like the Pop/CSR in October - but Priceline Express did finally fix the "ghost" deals for Yacht Club that were out there and they are bookable now.
(98% Sure it is YC - could be Boardwalk, but I don't think so since there's no Spa in the amenities.)

If you booked it for 10/1-10/3 the PE rate is $277 for a total of $661 for the 2 nights. While that surely ain't a cheap rate, the PE booking page specifically says they are water view - the Disney rate for that type of room on those nights is $690(!!!), the Magic is Here rate is $483 and if the AP rate (just in case) is $414. So, in comparison pretty decent deal, but not if one is looking to jump on the cheap. :\

For the record - because I was checking I see that the best direct Disney price on those nights for any resort seems to be Pop for $164. Good luck!

I just checked a bunch of dates and don't see any of the really low deals like the Pop/CSR in October - but Priceline Express did finally fix the "ghost" deals for Yacht Club that were out there and they are bookable now.
Thank you so much for checking! I saw a Magic is Here rate at Contemporary for something like $374, which I thought was good, but I’d rather stay at Yacht Club since I’ve never stayed there. Now the question is... do I want to spend over $600 plus food just because I got a free 10 day ticket? (I was there 2 weeks ago)

First of all I want friends like you have, the tickets are the highest part of our trip..
Tip.. I got mine on hotwire I had better luck.
I look for one day then add from the app

Is this Pop? I’ve checked everything I can and it looks like it matches

Attachments

• 1F56D5CC-A6C2-4796-ADFF-C8157BE06FBD.jpeg
    1F56D5CC-A6C2-4796-ADFF-C8157BE06FBD.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
Great! Now is it normal to take several minutes to reveal my hotel? I just have this bouncing hotel on my screen telling me I did it and they are about to reveal my hotel.
I’m not sure. I have never booked a stay with them. Did it ever update and tell you?

Great! Now is it normal to take several minutes to reveal my hotel? I just have this bouncing hotel on my screen telling me I did it and they are about to reveal my hotel.
I had that happen once, my email showed the hotel in the confirmation.

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to this board. I had 2 rooms already booked with Swan from months ago, and rebooking with the Priceline deal saved me $1600 for our stay. That's no small amount of money. <3 You guys rock!!

I'd liike to second this. This is the first time we are staying off property in about 10 years because we're trying to do a very cheap, relaxed trip. Thanks to people here we scored a great deal on Wyndham near DS through Priceline, which is where we had planned to book anyway since we wanted a place within walking distance of DS. Our 5-night trip ended up costing less than our original 4-night trip thanks to the help in this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter