Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone else noticed that Disney resorts have disappeared from Priceline again (for 2024 dates)? I noticed it the night they announced the 2025 packages. I have tried a variety of dates on the app and the website and nada.

Has anyone else noticed that Disney resorts have disappeared from Priceline again (for 2024 dates)? I noticed it the night they announced the 2025 packages. I have tried a variety of dates on the app and the website and nada.
I didn't check yesterday, but do see them this morning. Priceline loves to make things disappear and reappear, sometimes multiple times within a day.

I didn't check yesterday, but do see them this morning. Priceline loves to make things disappear and reappear, sometimes multiple times within a day.
So as far as finding on property.....the info on post #1,is it all still the same except the free shuttle?

Do you think this is All Star? I wasn’t sure because All Star doesn’t even come up for this night in the regular Priceline list. And $100 isn’t the regular price.

IMG_8155.jpeg

So as far as finding on property.....the info on post #1,is it all still the same except the free shuttle?
Gee, I never look at that #1 post - 6 years is a loooong time in the Priceline world.

Looking at it now - a lot of the general info is still good, but I really do not even bother with amenities at all on Priceline hidden deals. They are inconsistent, play games with unusual ones showing up and several of the Disney resorts likely all have the same exact set.

If you scroll up in the thread, someone linked to my recent TP blog post going over identification techniques. :)

Also, check out my reply to the next post in the thread for info on my updated resort matcher.

Do you think this is All Star? I wasn’t sure because All Star doesn’t even come up for this night in the regular Priceline list. And $100 isn’t the regular price.

View attachment 839692

Yep - 99.44% that is AS Sports.

This seems like a good place to post this: Back in the thread I and others had posted links to my Disney Resort Matcher for Priceline - that was Google Sheets based and admittedly annoying to use (multiple people might be in it at the same time and change things on each other without realizing.)

So, I've updated the resort matcher to a more better tool - select Star & Guest ratings from a hidden deal, select a location and (optionally) enter the number of reviews shown on the deal and click search.

It should return all of the resorts in either Bonnet Creek or DS that match the deal and include a recent actual review count and ratings. (Not sure how often I'll need to update it (or have time to) - but it doesn't need to be completely exact because even if two resorts have exactly the same ratings and reviews, there's some other factor that would give you a hint which one it is.

For example, Right now there are two resorts in Bonnet Creek that are 3-star 8-guest rated resorts with review counts in the 600s: Pop Century and AS Sports. Pop is very unlikely to be as cheap as that deal above says, especially since the Skyliner opened.

The only other resort pair that have the same settings right now (that I'm aware of) is AS Music and Movies. Those are a little more difficult to tell apart in deals, since they could have similar pricing. But, if the hidden deal price is up in the hundreds of $, you can guess it is a Music suite. Or, you can look for a non-hidden deal in the search results for one of those resorts and compare the crossed-out price in the hidden deal to it. (There's some nuance to that, see the TP blog post of mine linked above in the thread for some tips.)

Find my new version of the Priceline Disney Resort Matcher here.
Matcher example.jpg

We have never had issue adding our 2 kids to our room. In our experience you cannot do it via MDE, you have to call the Disney Wholesale number 407-939-7671 to add the additional people.
I wonder if it's because there is an additional charge for more than 2 adults in the room, but not for children. Or, perhaps the room they booked is a king (assigned by PL - unbeknownst to the person booking) and it won't allow 3.

This seems like a good place to post this: Back in the thread I and others had posted links to my Disney Resort Matcher for Priceline - that was Google Sheets based and admittedly annoying to use (multiple people might be in it at the same time and change things on each other without realizing.)

So, I've updated the resort matcher to a more better tool - select Star & Guest ratings from a hidden deal, select a location and (optionally) enter the number of reviews shown on the deal and click search.

It should return all of the resorts in either Bonnet Creek or DS that match the deal and include a recent actual review count and ratings. (Not sure how often I'll need to update it (or have time to) - but it doesn't need to be completely exact because even if two resorts have exactly the same ratings and reviews, there's some other factor that would give you a hint which one it is.

For example, Right now there are two resorts in Bonnet Creek that are 3-star 8-guest rated resorts with review counts in the 600s: Pop Century and AS Sports. Pop is very unlikely to be as cheap as that deal above says, especially since the Skyliner opened.

The only other resort pair that have the same settings right now (that I'm aware of) is AS Music and Movies. Those are a little more difficult to tell apart in deals, since they could have similar pricing. But, if the hidden deal price is up in the hundreds of $, you can guess it is a Music suite. Or, you can look for a non-hidden deal in the search results for one of those resorts and compare the crossed-out price in the hidden deal to it. (There's some nuance to that, see the TP blog post of mine linked above in the thread for some tips.)

View attachment 839946

Thank you!!! I booked it and it was indeed AS Sports. I used code SAVU6HTLQ124 for an extra 6% discount and it came out to be $92.29 including tax 🙌. This was my first Express Deal!

Also, your tool is amazing!

Last edited:

View attachment 839946
Wow thanks!

Just got Fri/Sat night (April 12-14) at A/S Sports in a std room from PL express for 136 a night all in.

This extends my previously booked stay by adding these 2 extra nights.

Edit--- Shoot! I forgot to enter my discount code because I was so busy manipulating dates. Oh well....maybe I will remember next time.

Lesson learned.............. and I want to share it with you guys.

In the previous post I stated that I forgot to enter my code for my PL deal.

It is now a few hours later and I called customer care and told them I forgot the code........ and they applied it for me!

I am getting 21 bucks back.

So my revised cost is 125/night all in.

Hello everyone! I booked a three night stay at All Star Sports via a Priceline express deal a few weeks ago and am considering adding another night as I see there is an express deal available at the same resort. Has anyone had success calling to link two separate room reservations before arriving so as to not have to switch rooms? Or is it highly likely I have to switch rooms? Weighing my options before I book the additional night. Thanks!!

Hello everyone! I booked a three night stay at All Star Sports via a Priceline express deal a few weeks ago and am considering adding another night as I see there is an express deal available at the same resort. Has anyone had success calling to link two separate room reservations before arriving so as to not have to switch rooms? Or is it highly likely I have to switch rooms? Weighing my options before I book the additional night. Thanks!!
Not specifically at AS Sports, but I have frequently done this across many hotels. I just go to the front desk and say “I have two reservations but don’t want to switch rooms.” Sometimes they will “merge” them in the computer; sometimes they just make a note. No one has ever protested and told me to move. YMMV though.

PS- I would leave a note for housekeeping on the door if you do this or speak to them directly. A few times we have had housekeepers who thought we were checking out when we were staying.

Not specifically at AS Sports, but I have frequently done this across many hotels. I just go to the front desk and say “I have two reservations but don’t want to switch rooms.” Sometimes they will “merge” them in the computer; sometimes they just make a note. No one has ever protested and told me to move. YMMV though.

PS- I would leave a note for housekeeping on the door if you do this or speak to them directly. A few times we have had housekeepers who thought we were checking out when we were staying.
Thank you! Great tips!!

As long as the room category is the same, it is not a problem.

I had 3 ressies.....1 with disney.....1 with PL ED....and a 2nd PL ED.....all at the same resort in the same category of room.

I was able to stay in my same room for the entire time.

Thank goodness I am retired....just added time to my April trip.

Got a 15 percent PL app coupon.

Just got a PL express deal for A/S Sports.....Sun 4/14 to Thurs 4/18.....4 nights for 90/per night all in.

Once again the hint "you've stayed here before" gave me the confidence to book the blind deal.

My total trip is now 4/7 to 4/18.

Fun Update! A Fupdate, if you will!
I have added the Universal Orlando Area resorts to my Priceline Hidden Deal Resort Finder.

So, now you can search Bonnet Creek, Disney Springs, OR UOR Area resorts in one swell foop.

Reminder, the matcher should make many hidden resort deals obvious based on ratings, review counts and location alone, but there will be times when 2 resorts have the same ratings at the same time.

e.g. Right now AS Sports and Pop have the same everything, but you can very likely safely assume that a sub $100 hidden deal is NOT Pop, I'm thinking.

So, I hope the matcher helps people identify hidden resorts, but do your own research on top to double check before booking. I don't update review counts every day, or maybe even every week - but even so the matcher should usually make things clear unless a resort changes guest rating or jumps into the next hundred reviews before I can get it updated.

Also, it can't account for Priceline going haywire and posting entirely different review counts intermittently - that happened during the pandemic, but not since, so I do NOT expect it to happen again. But still: Priceline is weird.

Priceline Express Resort Matcher FAQ Capture.25MAR2024.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter