Priceline hotel question/Please help!!!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
I posted this question on the Orlando board, but didn't get any response, so I thought I'd try it here. Has anyone ever gotten a great or good rate thru priceline on a 4* hotel for the week after Easter? I'm trying to plan my trip, I want to book thru priceline, but I don't know if I'm crazy trying for a low rate at that time of year! Please, anyone help!!! Thank you!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just try and find out!!! It doesn't cost anything to bid, if they don't like your bid, they don't take it.:cool:

Credit companies often offer bonus money on Priceline. Easter 2000 I got the Wyndham Palace for $50/night plus a $20/night bonus from Discover if I applied for a credit card. I took advantage of this and just cancelled the card when I got home. We stayed 5 nights in a very nice resort walking distance from DTD and with a view of the fireworks from our balcony for $250 and that at Easter!

There is currently a $5 per night bonus money (for up to 5 nights) available. Details are on TravelSheryl's site, www.biddingfortravel.com under "Bonus Money Opportunities". Priceline may not have availability yet for Easter, but bidding is the only way to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter