priceline hotel ressies

padkas

Mouseketeer
is there a trick to gettting the swan or dolphin from priceline? we're going to be
in wdw from 10/17 - 10/22. i have ressies at the asmu until the 21st($59 rate!).
i'd like to try another hotel for a night and thought it might be fun to try and get one
of these on priceline. any tips would be appreciated.
-pam:D

I'm no Priceline expert, but I was looking at the priceline bidding board yesterday & I believe that I read that the Swan &Dolphin are not participating right now. Most of the DTD hotels are, though.

Any one else know anything?

I don't think the Swan/Dolphin rooms have come up on a Priceline bid for some time. IMHO, the DIS resort forum (and Mr. Swan/Dolphin and Glo) can take at least partial credit for that. The priceline rooms seemed to disappear about the same time the S/D started offering AP rates, special rates for teachers and nurses, etc. In addition, the special rates for government employees and entertainment members got lots of extra publicity via this forum. My theory is that these special rates filled up the rooms that previously went unused or over to Priceline. It's just a theory, but it is true that the Swan/Dolphin has NOT been coming up on any of the successful bids reported on www.biddingfortravel.com

If your heart is set on a specific hotel DO NOT use priceline you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter