Pricing out the trip....

TDisneyC

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm trying to pull all the overall expenses together. I don't want to forget anything. Is there anywhere online where I could just sort of fill in the blanks and it would add everything up for me?

EXPENSES LIST

Airline tickets in flying / car expenses if driving: gas/extra hotels on road/maintainance
Accomodations
Rental Car & gas
Travel Insurance
Food: groceries to bring, groceries to buy in WDW, PS and www.wdwig.com menus
Spending money/credit cards/travellers cheques
Stroller rentals if needed
Boat/bike/parasailing etc., rentals

AT HOME LIST (New things you might need/want)
New clothes (like new bathing suits)
Hair cuts
New stroller for travelling if you have little ones
New video camera
New camera
Film
Batteries
Groceries
Luggage
Sun glasses
Sun screen
Toiletries
Medication (tylenol etc.,)
Back packs, purses, fanny packs
SHOES
SHOES
SHOES (break them in)

Thanks, that's really great! I thought it would be a breeze to price everything out, little did I know,haha

I always get them something for the plane ride. Coloring books, Magnadoodle, Golden Books - Disney stories of course - and snacks/juice.

I let them bring one small toy - it is usually a Matchbox car or a little Kelly doll (I have boy/girl twins) to play with. They still have their favorite blankets - I'm lucky they have always called the hooded towels from when they were babies their blankies. It helps calm them down when I want them to rest.

These things won't cost much moneywise, but boy they are worth their weight in gold when I need them.

Have fun planning.

If you are going to be using valet/bell services for anything, make sure you have tip money in small denominations set aside. This has always been our biggest problem. DH loves to valet, but never remembers small denominations. So, at some point, the valet/bell services person gets a $10 tip! Usually happens one (or more) times per trip!! That is now the very first item on my packing list.

Where is the info at Mousesavers for the free passporter?

I was looking for the free passporter and couldn't find it too.
Momoftwins, well there won't be anyone under the age of 18 on the trip so I guess we won't need any sippy cups or snackes :) BTW, I'm a twin :D

Maybe Passporter is all out!

We get the kids little toys for the plane too. Our plane ride is only 2.5 hours and about one hour is eating, 30 minutes take off, 30 minutes landing, the really isn't much time in the air. We per book the bulkhead seats (2 year old ds, enough said) so we get a movie right in front of us! Sad to say, whatever toys we bring don't really get played with. Too much other stuff to look at on the plane.

YES TICKETS! How can I forget about tickets, they cost us $1100 CDN (about $700 USF)!

All the little things add up, here are things I NOW budget for that I never did before, look at the huge sum!

CDN FUNDS (for our 10 night trip)
Airport limo to and from airport $80
At least $7.00 snacks daily $70 (the muffin and ice cream here and there adds up)
Mousekeeping Tips $5.00 x 10 nights = $50
Travel Insurance $100

TOTAL: $300.00 and that's without looking at my budget!

April 2001 trip had me buy lots of new stuff like stroller, bathing suits, sun screen.

The DISNEY VACATION PLANNER should go along way in helping you!! I think it is almost as Great as the Passporter,only this one is for your Computer!! You can see at a glance how your planning is working out!!

It's a MUST for Over Planners!![and aren't we all now that we have found the Dis!] And in the top tool bar there are pull down Menu's. Don't miss the one on Attractions and You Have to Read the Rookie Comments!roflol!! Also Checkout the Character Meals!

You will need to Download it here
http://www.sgb1.co.uk/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter