Princess Focused Trip Help

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Good morning! I am trying to help guide my brother to put together a princess focused itinerary for his 5 year olds first trip to DLR. They will visit the parks for two days. I am not familiar with how/which princesses meet at the two parks. I do know he does not want to do the character meal. Can someone point me in the right direction to research? Thanks!

Good morning! I am trying to help guide my brother to put together a princess focused itinerary for his 5 year olds first trip to DLR. They will visit the parks for two days. I am not familiar with how/which princesses meet at the two parks. I do know he does not want to do the character meal. Can someone point me in the right direction to research? Thanks!
My princesses are now 20 and 23, so I won't be much help. What I can tell you is that there is the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique that will do 'princess makeovers' and I believe there are different packages/prices. It's pretty cool but we just did our own. We brought princess dresses for the girls and gave them sparkly hair and some face sparkle in the hotel room. They LOVED meeting the princesses and honestly, the Princess meal was one of their favorite things ever. I know it's expensive, but we chose that over the makeover package and they were over the moon. Again, I'm talking about 15 years ago so take that for what it's worth.

You can also get a tiara in DL or bring your own. Much cheaper to buy one online (or in a store if you live in a town larger than mine), but also fun to let them pick one out at the Crystal shop on Main St or in NOS.

If you have a backpack or locker they can change into other clothes if/when they want to. My girls loved wearing the dresses for a while and getting comments from people but got tired of it after a while.

Meeting the princesses is a must so in the Princess Fantasy Faire area (not sure what it's called now) there is a Princess Hall where you can line up to go in and meet some of the princesses. It's pretty neat. If they're not doing the princess meal, definitely do the meet-and-greet.

All the charatcers and times are in the Disneyland app under "Characters"

In the Royal Theatre near the castle they do short kid-friendly "Storytelling" shows about Rapunzel or Beauty and the Beast. That shows up under "Entertainment" in the app.

Also, Anna and Elsa meet in the Animation Academy in DCA if they are Frozen fans.

You'll find most of the Princesses at Royal Reception for meet and greets.
They also do shows at the Royal Theatre.
We saw a lot of Princesses at night after the fireworks walking around Fantasyland after Royal Reception had closed, Aurora was also up on the balcony talking to the kids.

I highly recommend Bibbidi bobbidi Boutique, we always do it for our girls (4 and 7) and they love the attention they get all day long, it is one thing at DL that is worth the hefty pricetag.

Glad they aren't doing the princess character meal, we spent $900 there a few months ago and I would not recommend it.
Anna and Elsa are in DCA although sadly most of the time you can only meet one of them and sometimes it's just Olaf, you don't know who is inside until you enter - we got Anna 3 times which was upsetting to the kids. I wish they would go back to having them both there all the time.

Tiana usually meets on the Mark Twain riverboat, which is a fun and relaxing trip to take, especially when it gets busy in other areas of the park. Don’t forget the other attractions like Sleeping Beauty’s castle walk through, Storybook Land canal boats with miniatures of all the princess castles, and Snow White’s Enchanted Wish. Also make time for the Magic Happens parade where the princesses are featured on their own floats. In DCA ride the Little Mermaid.

Tiana usually meets on the Mark Twain riverboat, which is a fun and relaxing trip to take, especially when it gets busy in other areas of the park.
I don't think Tiana is generally listed in the app. Is she consistently there at a specific time of day? She's a favorite of one my littles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter