Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

Laura you have such beautiful things picked out!!! Your wedding is going to be so gorgeous

Laura you are awesome. I love everything,you are so craetive. Those bookmarks are beautiful!!!

I can not wait for your wedding! It's going to be here before you know it!

I am amazed by this entire report. My wedding is less than 6 months away and I have my dress bought, my bride's maid dresses picked, and a few small things bought for the gift baskets....I feel so behind now! SO COOL...Keep it coming!

I am amazed by this entire report. My wedding is less than 6 months away and I have my dress bought, my bride's maid dresses picked, and a few small things bought for the gift baskets....I feel so behind now! SO COOL...Keep it coming!

Don't worry you will get it all done. One thing I did learn is don't plan too early. So much changed.

How awesome! I made bookmark favors too! I wish I had a picture to show. They match my invitations (which I also made). The invitations are cardstock with a gold deckle edge (from Target) and I designed Cinderella's castle on the computer and printed them on the invitation. Then I added a vellum overlay with the wording and attached it with a shimmery gold lace ribbon. They were beautiful - just what I imagined! The bookmarks have the castle printed on them and below it says "Thank you for sharing in a our happily ever after" with our names and the date.

It only stands to reason we should have bookmarks, since it seems like we are both "Belles." ;)

How awesome! I made bookmark favors too! I wish I had a picture to show. They match my invitations (which I also made). The invitations are cardstock with a gold deckle edge (from Target) and I designed Cinderella's castle on the computer and printed them on the invitation. Then I added a vellum overlay with the wording and attached it with a shimmery gold lace ribbon. They were beautiful - just what I imagined! The bookmarks have the castle printed on them and below it says "Thank you for sharing in a our happily ever after" with our names and the date.

It only stands to reason we should have bookmarks, since it seems like we are both "Belles." ;)

Your's sound beautiful. Yes everyone calls me "Belle". I have a huge amount of books. I love to read.

dadsshirt.jpg

Shirts for out DD's these are going to be part of their gifts.

Laura- All I can say is hats off to you!!! You are just amazing! I feel as though I am part of your day eventhough I will not be there! You are just spectacular! AMAZING

Those are great! It's amazing how you whip things together. I may "borrow" your idea for my AHR but I know they won't come out as good :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter