• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

private car services

Panda is the best! I love their drivers!
I've never heard of them. I'm looking for a new car service to try. We used the Disney Minnie Vans quite a few times but at $400 round trip plus another $40 in tips, I really feel it's overpriced (and only available for club level stays). We also used Tiffany several times but the last time our driver's speeding and aggressive driving had me fearing for our lives. I have never been so happy to arrive at the airport.

I've never heard of them. I'm looking for a new car service to try. We used the Disney Minnie Vans quite a few times but at $400 round trip plus another $40 in tips, I really feel it's overpriced (and only available for club level stays). We also used Tiffany several times but the last time our driver's speeding and aggressive driving had me fearing for our lives. I have never been so happy to arrive at the airport.
and thats why we stopped using them! safety is a serious thing. We have started using GearFusion and extremely safe rides!

We have a trip planned for end of Feb - first time flying since 2004. Will only be two adults with one suitcase and two carry-ons - anyone recommend any budget friendly options? It's hard on the eyes seeing the cost of some of the recommended options being as much as a flight.

We have a trip planned for end of Feb - first time flying since 2004. Will only be two adults with one suitcase and two carry-ons - anyone recommend any budget friendly options? It's hard on the eyes seeing the cost of some of the recommended options being as much as a flight.
I think the budget friendly option is going to end up being the Mears bus service, or, if you get lucky and it's a low demand time, possibly Uber or Lyft.

Rideshare. Mears is not enough of a savings with 2 people for the extra time and effort it takes vs a rideshare.

I think the budget friendly option is going to end up being the Mears bus service, or, if you get lucky and it's a low demand time, possibly Uber or Lyft.

Rideshare. Mears is not enough of a savings with 2 people for the extra time and effort it takes vs a rideshare.
Thank you both. I reserved an Uber.

I had one of those like a year ago for our to UOR trip. I called them the next day ready to cancel if they couldn’t pair us with another driver but they did and he was fine for our trip to WDW. For the trip to MCO we got Max. Best driver! We now request him every trip (I think he only does SUV though).

I had one of those like a year ago for our to UOR trip. I called them the next day ready to cancel if they couldn’t pair us with another driver but they did and he was fine for our trip to WDW. For the trip to MCO we got Max. Best driver! We now request him every trip (I think he only does SUV though).
Thank you. If I ever decide to try them again I would see about requesting a specific driver. All the others we had were great. It was just the one on this last return trip that was an issue.

If it's okay, I'll PM you the name of the bad driver. Curious if yours was the same.

Thank you. If I ever decide to try them again I would see about requesting a specific driver. All the others we had were great. It was just the one on this last return trip that was an issue.

If it's okay, I'll PM you the name of the bad driver. Curious if yours was the same.
Sorry idk his name, only one I remembered was the good one. It was Nov ‘22 though so if your trip was more recent that’s disappointing they still have/have a new crazy driver on their payroll.

We were just in Disney World last week, and we used Orlando Magical Rides 3 times. They were excellent and affordable each time. I used them to and from the airport and AKV Kidani Village. Other members of my party used Mears and Uber to get from the airport to the resort, and they both had terrible experiences. For the same price, they used Orlando Magical Rides for their return trip to the airport and they all loved it. I plan to use them again on my next trip too.

It's great that we're getting some good recommendations in this revived thread. Some of these I'd never heard of before.

We used Tiffany for the first time last May and had different drivers each time but both were excellent.

Do you know if they offer any discounts?
I don't about discounts or codes, but I clicked the link attached to this forum because they are a sponsor. I felt like their prices were reasonable comparative to other private care companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter