• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problem ordering Magic Bands

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
I am trying to order magic bands for an upcoming weekend getaway for my parents, whose accounts I manage. When I go to order, the two of them show up and then a third shadowed circle that says "temporarily failed to load this guest." There is no 3rd guest on the reservation. When I click on "get started" I get the Stitch "someone ate the page" message. Any thoughts on how to fix this or am I going to have to spend some time on hold with Member Services? TIA

I would recommend calling Disney IT. There is a post pinned to the top of this board with a link to all the Disney numbers. I normally find IT to be a shorter wait than other phone lines when I have an IT problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter