Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

AND...how many more of that WHACK A DOODLE's dead relatives are we gonna have to hear about????

How many have we heard about? Craig thought we just heard about his dad was it? Craig doesn't remember. ;)

Rob reminds Craig about Suede's dead grandfather planting lettuce seeds on Hedda Lettuce's gloves.

OOHHH that's right. I forgot about that one. I'm waiting for the next challenge, he'll say that he's related to Yves Saint Laurent. LOL. (I can't refer to myself in third person anymore, it's too hard to get the right wordage. LOL.

Now I am going to have to watch ther rerun and pay more attention. Lettuce seeds? For real?

The final gloves seemed less decorated. Hedda was adament that she wanted her upper arms covered, I understand that perfectly, many of us, DQ and just fat broads like me, have those sad, flab upper arms. Guess she wasn't speaking to the right dead guy for that.

Do you think I could get a copy of that or the winning pink suit in time for MNSSHP in 2 weeks?

I don't know about the pink suit, but I'm sure you can find a sparkly pink leotard at the jazzercize store in the 80's mall. (That's what it looked like, I'm sorry!) I still say Terri was s-crewed on that one! (Say it seperately s.....crewed....;)) Oh, and the Saturn challange was all just a really horrid attempt at a plug for Saturn AND for Rachel Zoe, who is so bananas! (I want to slap the living daylights out of that woman, she is what makes me hate blonde women from LA who are famous!) I had to throw that in there for anyone in CA who might read this and think I hate all blondes in LA, no just her and PARIS HILTON!!!! Sorry, side rant again...back on track!

Man, I thought it was sca rude.

I had no idea who the blonde was. And yes, it was a cheap product placement. But they gotta pay for all the rent, fabric, machines, food, etc. And if Saturn sells even one car from the exposure, I am sure GM will be thrilled.

I think if I showed up in any of those outfits, I would be laughed out of the park. But it would be so fun.

I know they have to pay the bills. I thought that's why they've had all the losing contestants from years past making hideous outfits designed around the look of one of their cars. I don't like them Sam I Am, I do not like Green Eggs and Spam! (Vegetarian you know!)

PLEASE can Kenley get aufed this week? I'm (yet again) watching the Saturn episode, and I am SOOOOOO sick of her whining!

What was with all the crying?

Designing for KMart and Walmart. Great to have on your resume.

Personally, I would love to by Kenley's dress. I can buy the winner, but I don't have a reason to. No formal parties in my future.

And I liked Kortos, I think it would traslate into a great summer at the knee length dress.

I want to see Tim cry good tears. Actually, I thought he got pretty choked up in a prior season when someone left?

I really think Tim is great. He knows his stuff, except he did say that Korto's trim looked like a bra strap last night. It was a halter, it did not look like a bra strap once it was one the model.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter